Part 23

Nika POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my eye. I look around trying to gather my thoughts. i look over at sam and see her on her phone.

i shuffle a little and wince from the feelings in between my legs. sam looks down at me and smiles. "good morning mama" i side eye her cause she knows how i'm feeling

she smirks at me seeing me struggle. "you hungry?" i nod my head slowly sitting up. i try not to make any noise so she knows. "i ordered us some food awhile ago it should it be, so i'll go get it" i smile at her.

"go ahead and shower then come out" she said using her chin to point to the restroom. i nod my head and she sits there as if she's waiting.

"gon go get the food?" i question her and she smirks at me. "nah i wanna make sure you make it in the shower..." i mug her and roll my eyes.

i sit up and slowly move my legs to the edge of the bed. i sit there for a little to gather confidence to get up. i feel movement from behind me.

sam comes up behind me and whispers in my ear. "i know you can't walk princess but i wanna see you struggle." i feel a shiver go down my spine and i twist my neck to look at her.

our faces were super close and i felt my face head up. she glances down at my lips before looking back at my eyes. she brings a finger under my chin and pulls my face towards hers.

she softly kissed me for a little before pulling away. "i'll help you up don't worry" she whispers and gets up. i groan knowing she won't let this go ever.

"come on" she appears in front of me grabbing my arms. i stand and wince then glare at her. she chuckles and shakes her head.

i waddle with the help of sam to the restroom. she sets me on the counter and end the bath water. "bath?" she nods her head and checks the water.

she comes over and gets me off the counter. "yea you can't really stand so shower is out the question. wanna per before getting in?" i nod my head and slowly take off my clothes.

i sit on the toilet and pee then waddle to the bathtub. sam squats next to the tub and brushes some of my hair outta my face. "i'm gon go get the food and then come back to get out out yea?" i smile and nod relaxing into the tub.

kisses my forehead and walks out.

about 10 minutes go by and i begin to wash up. once i'm rinsed off and stuff sam walks in. "you ready to get out?" i nod and she grabs a towel and walks over to me.

i get out and wrap it around myself before waddling back to the room. "paige back?" i question and she shakes her head.

"nah still with kim. stopped by your dorm and got you some clothes" she grabs a bag and hands it to me. i smile and take it digging through it.

"i'll let you change and grab our food from the kitchen" i nod my head and get dressed.

she comes back with the food and we sit in her bed eating and watching netflix.
________

nika.10: my girl got me food🤭

liked by paige.05, kimberlayy_/. aaliyah.offical, and 5,320 others

view comments...

paige.05: sam ain't never gotten me food before...
^samantha.05: don't fucking lie.
^evina.w: don't kill her sam
^samantha.05: she not even home.

kimberlayy_/: i gave her the idea of mcdonald's.
^samantha.05: what's up with you and paige lying on me?!
^nika.10: i believe you baby
^samantha.05: thanks mama
^paoge.05: but y'all get to flirt
^nika.10: suck my dick

samfanpage: sam is such gf material
^nikafanpage: i would be on my knees for her onm
^nika.10: been there done that🤭
^evina.w: NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
_________

once we were done we took a small nap till i got a phone call. "hello?" i answer in a grumbling tone. "nika..?" i sit up quickly and look at me phone.

it was my mom. "mama?" i ask puzzled. she never calls me first i usually call them. "kako si kćeri moja" i tear up a little cause i haven't talked to her in awhile.
how are you my daughter

"dobra sam mama, nedostaješ mi" i sniffle and glance at sam before getting up going to the livingroom.
i'm good mom, i miss y'all

"i ti nama nedostaneš! samo sam se želio prijaviti i vidjeti kako si" i smile and wipe my tears.
we miss you too! just wanted to check in and see how you are doing.

i sit on the couch and talk to them for awhile. "tvoja sestra nam kaže da imaš djevojku?" i blush thinking of sam.
your sister tells us you have a girlfriend?

"da, zove se samantha, svidjela bi vam se" i look up and see sam walking outta the room rubbing her eyes.
yea her name is samantha, you guys would love her

i wave her over and she comes and lays down putting her head on my lap. i smile and run my hand through her hair even if it's a little messy.

"to je nevjerojatno ljubavi moja! jedva čekamo da je upoznamo!" i giggle happy that they're excited.
that's amazing my love! we can't wait to meet her!

i look down at sam and see her falling back to sleep. "hej mama, moram ići. nazvat ću te sutra, volim te" she tells me that she loves me too and we hang up.
hey ma, i gotta go. i'll call you tomorrow, i love you

i turn on the tv and continue to play with her hair.

she shuffles and looks up at me. "who were you on the phone with?" she says in her sleepy voice. "my mom" she smiles at me and nodded.

"that's cute" i chuckle. "yea, she knows about you and said they're excited to meet you" her smile widens and she snuggles into my stomach.

"i'm excited to meet them too"

(unedited)

hi. uh the next chapter after this is gonna be the last one :(
i'm not sure what else to do with this story and i have one in my drafts that i wanna put out for you guys!
so with that being said i hope you guys enjoy! much love <3