Part 9

Samantha POV

It was around 7:00 whenever i got back to the hotel. I found a library near by that i stayed at all day. I ended up getting a couple books too.

I haven't eaten at all today but I think i'll be fine. I do feel a little weak but i'm sure a small snack with suffice.

i head towards the elevator and up to my floor. i slowly walk towards my room hoping nika isn't in there.

i had to stop for a second because i got a little dizzy and held onto the wall for a bit. i shake my head and continue to the room.

i get to the door and unlock it and walk in. "where the hell have you been samantha.." i jump startled at the sudden voice.

i look up to see evina, paige, and nika standing there. i shake my head and sigh. "samantha, don't play with me where have you been? you didn't answer your phone all day do you know how fucking stressed you ha-" she stops as she looks at my hand.

"what paige is trying to say is-no no how many fucking books are in that bag?" paige cuts evina off.

evina glares at her but she doesn't acknowledge it and keeps her gaze on me. i sigh again and plop onto to nika's bed since it was the closest surface to me.

i feel someone rub on my back. "paige yelling at her isn't gonna do you any good" i hear evina say. i look up and see nika looks super worried.

i hear someone sniffle. i know it's not nika cause i'm staring at her, i doubt it's evina so i turn my gaze towards paige who's pacing.

i sigh. "p.." i mumble but she doesn't hear and keeps pacing and crying. i groan and sit up. "paige!" i raise my voice but get lightheaded at how fast i got up.

she stops and looks at me. "after you left the hotel where'd you go and how long?" i get up slowly and walk over to her. "i'm sorry..." she furrows her eyebrows.

"why? why'd you do it when you know what happens!" i shake my head and pull her into a hug. "you know you get into your own world when it comes to fucking books samantha!" she yells and tried to get out of my hold.

she keeps wiggling and moving but i don't let up. "why...please, please you gotta eat something" she mumbles and stops fighting and hugs me back crying.

i feel myself beginning to become weaker and weaker till my arms drop from paige and i start swaying. "sam...?" she calls out to me. she sounds so distant...why is she so far..?

i blink slowly and try to adjust my vision so i can see. i turn my head and see nika and evina standing there looking scared. i smile at them the best i can before it all goes black.
——————-
Nika POV

She passed out...

"sam!" paige yells as she tries to catch her best friend. "shit.." evina mumbles and runs over to them.

i just stand here puzzled and terrified. i've never seen paige so alarmed in my life. "sam! sam, please wake up please no no no" paige shakes her and holds her close as she continues to cry.

"paige, sweetie i need you to get her up on the bed okay? so she can be comfortable. i'm gonna go get her some water and something to eat okay?" paige just nods her head.

"nika..nika!" i hear evina yell my name snapping me out of my daze. i look over at her. "you here with me?" she questions and i nod my head.

"while i'm gone get a wet rag and keep her cool okay?" i nod my head again and walk to the bathroom to get a rag. once it's wet i walk back over to paige and sam.