Part 16

Samantha POV

it's been a good couple of days. Nika and I were going on strong. We did have a mini argument the other day about britany and vanessa.

i can't remember who started it but it happened. she didn't like the fact that britany texts me constantly trying to set up plans to hang out or something. i told her i shut the girl down over and over but she wasn't listening.

so i brought up vanessa. she said that vanessa is obsessed so she doesn't count. and i replied with and i quote, and yet she's always texting your phone.

yea she didn't like that one. in the end though we made up and came to an agreement that we would tell both girls were taken and limit the amount of times we talk to them.

she wanted me to block britany and i was gonna do it but she changed her mind.

anyways today is game day. i'm super excited. i'm always excited for our game days.

as of right now i was fixing my hair in my restroom. i was already dressed and ready to go. i decided to take a picture and post on instagram.
_________
(let's act like the picture is a mirror picture something please...i really like this outfit!)

i really like this outfit!)

samantha.05: just a little something...

liked by nika.10, aaliyah.offical, aubrey.offical, and 5,440 others

view comments...

nika.10: omg...hi
^samantha.05: hi princess
^user7: excuse me what?! i'd fold...immediately.

evina.w: nika's drooling bt-dubs
^nika.10: don't lie!
^evina.w: i'm notakkannak
^paige.05: huh?
^evina.w: i was attacked.

nika.10: you look gorgeous mama
^samantha.05: tehehe ;)

paige.05: ew.
^samantha.05: fight me.
^paige.05: what's up?!

christynn: someone check on them please...they'll actually go head to head.
^olivia.nelson-o: on it

user3: paige and samantha fighting is the light of my day!
^user1: no cause fr!

user8: she's really not that hot.
^nika.10: lying isn't pretty...

___________

i chuckle and finish grabbing all my stuff and walking out my room. i see paige standing there on her phone when she looks up at me.

"so what's up?!" she says and we both just stand there for a second before busting out laughing. "bro you're bout stupid as hell." she cheeses at me and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"you love me it's fineeee!" i shake my head and grab a quick snack before dragging paige out the door. we're making our way down the hall when olivia pops up.

"oh thank god, we really thought y'all would go at each other" she says outta breath and paige and i laugh.

"if we did just know i'd lose" paige replies patting her back. she rolls her eyes then waves us off while walking away.

we make it out the building and to my truck making our way to gampel. today we were playing creighton. from what i've heard from coach us that they're a good team but today should be a win.

we get to the gym and paige jogs in to go warm up and stuff. i just trail behind.

i watch them practice and make sure certain things are organized and put together. and just like that the gym starts filling with fans.

i swear we had like 2 hours beforehand. anyways tip off is in like 5 minutes.

the girls are out on the court shooting around. i stand there watching till nika comes up to me. "hi baby" i smile down at her. she smiles back at me slightly blushing.

"can i get a good lucks kiss?" i was shocked to hear her question. i step closer and lower my head. "are you sure you want it out here? we can go to the locker room real quick-" she shakes her head at me.

then brings her hand to the nape of my neck bringing me down some more before kissing me. when she pulls away she just smiles and walks off.

i stand there stunned at what she just did. i'm all of a sudden snapped out of my daze when someone claps on my back.

i look at paige grinning at me. "someone's blushinggggg, i seen nika give you that sweet little kiss" she starts making kissing noises and i smack her lips to get her out my face.

'piss off asshole, i didn't expect her to do that bro' she giggles and bumps into my shoulder before walking off.

the buzzer goes off and that concludes the warm ups. evina, christyn, paige, olivia, and nika sit on the bench to start.

i'm standing helping with the tunnel smiling proudly at my girlfriend and best friend.

they call the staring line up and the game starts. it's getting pretty heated right now and i'm worried about the girls. they aren't ones to constantly foul but if it gets super physical that's when the fouls come out.

then again the refs are just straight ass. man i've never wanted to yell so much in my fucking life.

time passes by and paige has 1 foul while nika has 2. nika fouls again but it didn't seem like she actually fouled the girl but geno takes her out.

she comes down the line looking pissed as hell and tries to go sit next to CD but I stop her and pull her to the end of the bench.

i sit her down and squat infront of her. "listen princess, i know you're pissed but you gotta use that anger and play your best. i know those refs aren't doing any of y'all justice right now but you can't let it get to your head okay?" i whisper to her holding her knees.

she rolls her eyes but nods her head. "plus you're the best defensive player out on that court, okay? now i want you to bottle that anger and use that shit like the boss you are." she tries to stop herself from smiling but fails.

"okay? i love you princess go play" i tap her thighs and push her forward. i didn't realize what i said till she's back on the court smiling at me.

i told her i loved her...holy shit, i said it without thinking i'm gonna jump off a bridge now.

(unedited)

uh hi, uconn js lost nd i'm pissed and sad. i may have cried but that's besides the point. and to make myself and y'all happy imma spam different chapters now. some may be short and some may be long but it's whatever. enjoy. go huskies! 💔🥹

much love<3