Chapter 3

After being able to convince Rosaline, Felipe now has a complete team. An artist and a programmer. He started to vision the game beyond the first level he was stuck trying to code in order for them to have a direction.

Now it's Monday and it's time for Felipe to pitch the ideas to the two of them once again. But first, he'll have to find Rosaline first as finding Chiara was easy, they are classmates after all.

"Good news, Chiara." Felipe said, "I'm able to find someone to be the game's programmer." he added. Chiara was surprised by this revelation, she thought that Felipe was willing to do most of the things by himself. "Oh? And why not you?" Chiara asked. "Because I barely have the skills and time to do it. So, I am asking someone to do it for me." Felipe answered. "And how much are you paying them?" Chiara asked. Felipe didn't know as he immediately left when Rosaline said that she was willing to help. "I haven't... asked that yet." He answered. Chiara chuckled, "What's their name anyways?" She asked as she pulled out her pencil and sketchbook. "Rosaline Garcia." Felipe's answer made Chiara break the tip of her pencil. "Rosaline?" She asked. "Yeah, why?" Felipe answered, "She works on Live, Love, Lie as well so I hoped that the two of you have a history of working well together." He added. "Oh we have history alright!" She exclaimed. Felipe was confused as to what she meant, he wanted, no, he needed to know what she meant by that.

"What did you mean?" Felipe asked. "She's bad at writing stories." Chiara answered, "Live, Love, Lie is supposed to be a romcom animated series, but she made it unrealistic." She added. "But who would like to watch another boring romcom series?" Felipe asked, but that pushed a button in Chiara that wasn't pushed before. She was just staring at him with no emotion. Not angry, not frustrated, not the 'I'm-going-to-finish-you' face, just plain nothing. "I- I didn't say anything." Felipe retracted his statement, "And also, I'm the one who's going to write the story anyways." He added. "Can't wait to read another boring romcom written by the same boy who thinks romcoms are bland." Chiara said as the teacher entered the classroom.

"Alright, class. There will be a new seating arrangement today as we have an irregular student from the Accountancy and Business Management strand." The teacher said, which frustrated most of the class as they didn't want to be assigned new seats. The new seating arrangement made Felipe and Chiara seatmates at the back of the left side of the classroom, 2nd to the last row. "The irregular student will join the Arts and Design Track next term, but she'll only join a couple of classes this term." The teacher added, "Subjects such as Arts, Music, and Literature." He added.

After the rearrangement of seats, with heavy protests with certain students, the day was almost like any other day. But the moment Felipe was waiting for was lunch time as it was one of the rare times 2nd years are able to eat with the 1st years, therefore he has a chance to meet up with Rosaline. She, however, doesn't like to go down to the cafeteria everytime the 1st years are able to eat with their seniors as her perception from a 1st year's point of view is... let's just say a wild fantasy. So, Felipe must find a way to have a conversation with her without attracting attention. 

He looked everywhere, including Rosaline's classroom. It was almost time and he felt like he wasted his time looking for her, so he surrendered and just decided to go back to the classroom until he saw a girl... a girl from his past.

"Good day, Felipe." The girl said as she walked past him. Felipe couldn't believe his eyes as he hasn't seen her for 2 whole years. When he looked back to look at the girl, she was gone, probably in her classroom now. But the fact she has made her presence known made Felipe quite distracted from his own game.