Chapter 5

As Felipe watched his parents' car leave, he quickly sat down with his laptop at his lap, continuing to write the story for his RPG. If he finishes the story, Chiara could start with her art. If he manages to convince Adeline to be the game's producer and back the project, he could get Rosaline to start. His dream turns closer and closer to reality.

The next day, he received a call from an unknown caller ID. He wasn't stupid enough to answer it, but then he would later regret choosing that decision later on.

As he walked to Phosal University, he stumbled upon Rosaline, who was sitting on the bench of the park he normally walks through everyday. He tried to avoid her by looking away from her as he walked past, but it didn't work.

"Hello, Felipe." Rosaline said as she followed him. "Hello, Rosaline. Listen, I still don't have the money... but I'll get it today, I promise you." Felipe replied. "It's okay as I haven't started anything, but don't expect me to start without the money." She said. The two walked to school together in silence, until they passed the house of a certain Chiara De Luca. "Good morning Felipe!" Chiara said as she left the house just as they were in front of the door. "G- good morning, Chiara." Felipe replied in a bit of a nervous tone, "W- were you waiting for me on the other side of your main door?" Felipe asked. "N- NO! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT?" Chiara tried to hide the fact. "Okay... nevermind." Felipe said in order to not fight with her.

Rosaline was visibly annoyed when she saw Chiara, who was smirking and making eye contact with her. "So, Felipe. I have already started drawing some characters for your game." Chiara said as she showed her idea for the main protagonist. "B- but I haven't finished the story yet." Felipe replied. "Oh it's fine, I know what's in your mind most of the time." Chiara said. Felipe looked at the art with a smile. "Wonderful art as always, Chiara." Felipe said, this made Rosaline visibly annoyed. "Oh thank you, Felipe. It goes to show how connected we are." Chiara replied while looking smug at Rosaline. "For my RPG though, this is acceptable for the main protagonist, but I wasn't thinking of these types of designs for the other characters where trolls and orcs are seen more frequently than elves." Felipe said. Rosaline chuckled and added salt in Chiara's wound. "You really are an impatient girl, Ms. Bland." Rosaline added. "Wha- huh-" Chiara was quite surprised, but fortunately for her, her composure came back quickly. "O- of course! I knew that you would change your style, Felipe. Which is why I haven't started designing everyone else!" Chiara said as she crumpled her drawings inside her bag, "We are connected after all." She added. Felipe looked at Rosaline and Chiara, both of whom were quite mad at each other. "Okay girls, let's go to school before we become late." Felipe tried to be the peacekeeper, which worked... for the most part.

"Of course, Felipe!" Rosaline said as she held Felipe's right arm, "We can't let such a short person with her tiny legs slow us down." She added as she and Felipe were starting to walk away with Felipe still confused. Chiara, however, quickly held Felipe's left arm as she tried to pull him away from Rosaline's grip. "D- don't believe her, Felipe. She's slower than me due to the mass of her chest alone!" Chiara said, unfortunately it backfired on her as Rosaline has a comeback.

"It actually makes us faster, Felipe." Rosaline said with a smirk, resulting to Felipe being more uncomfortable, "Now you'll have motivation, Mr. VN." She added. Chiara failed. However, due to being uncomfortable, Felipe quickly ran away from them and towards the school so... Rosaline's chest was his motivation... his motivation to run away that is.

Extra Credentials:

Le El Vee - Sole author of this chapter