Content Filler 1

In between that day and now, nothing of significance, aside from finding Adeline and Felipe avoiding Chiara and Rosaline, has happened, and that gap was 3 days. So it was Saturday once again.

As Felipe was lying down in his bed on Saturday afternoon, he was starting to doubt the game's progress as he himself has been procrastinating the game's story. He hadn't left his bed for an hour until an email notification finally made him stand up to look at the email. It was from Rosaline and it reads;

"I know you barely read your emails, but you weren't responding in CHATS as well. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable last Tuesday. I'll help program your game now, I'll be willing to work for free until the game gets released."

An attached file was also uploaded. It was the template of a piece of code for the game's dialogue. All he had to do was to copy and paste the majority of them and add the dialogue from his script. This was enough to get him back to writing the script. It, however, might not be enough to fully restore his friendship with the two as his main goal now is to find Adeline Toledo... or Cathie... depending on who he sees first.

A Content Filler will be used to bridge two chapters together if the time gap is too long. It isn't really a filler as there are some significance to the plot, but its not important enough to warrant a whole chapter. I hope you get it.