-How it all started-

-(Read AU in desc before reading)-

A year later while being in that hell of a lab, the scientists figured out how to make Anya immortal, but not completely, she could still be murdered but she will live a long life without aging.

After all those experiments that they did on Anya, her hair turned white and a little green from the chemicals. Anya couldn't take it anymore and ran away again, but this time she had (dendro) ability's to aid her in her escape. She ran so far that she might as well be in another world!(which she was) Anya was now in a desert looking land.

After walking through the piles of sand she saw a tall beautiful woman, long white hair similar to hers, she was also wearing clothing that didn't look like one's that Anya has ever seen. "Who are you?", asked Anya. Lord Rukkhadevata turned to look at the little girl who was covered in dirt, sand, and small rocks. "Oh my! Are you ok!?", was all Anya heard before she passed out onto the strange woman who was worried for her.

Anya woke up laying in fluffy grass with many beautiful flowers next to her. As she woke up she could see the woman she saw earlier before she passed out. The woman came up to her asking the same question from before, "Are you ok?"

"Ehh... I think I'm ok, but who are you pretty lady?",Anya asked once again.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Where are my manners? I'm Greater Lord Rukkhadeveta."

"......Greater lord wha?"

"Hmm... I see you have trouble understanding me (you also don't know that I'm the god of wisdom..), you can just call me Rukkha."

"Ok Rukkha... Where am I?" (Did I hear that right? The God of wisdom...)

(Let's just pretend that Rukkha doesn't know that she could read minds)

"You are in Sumeru!"

"What's that?"

"It's one of the seven nations, you didn't know that?"

"Seven wha??? Anya is so confused....."

"....Ah i see now, you are not from this world, then I guess I have a lot to explain to you, Anya."

(How did she know my name?)

*explains for idk how long but it's long"

"WHOAAA THATS SO COOLL!!"

"Heh I guess it is, but it seems that you have came here at the wrong time."

"Huh?"

"There is a war(the archon war) going on right now, you should stay here until it is over, and I also noticed that you are immortal like me."

"How did yo-"

"We also look very similar now that I look at you more..."

.......

"Would you like to be my successor?"

"....Wha?..."

"It seems that you are still young even tho your immortal, you are also very smart for a child in my opinion,(I know Anya's pretty stupid but let's just say that being experimented on made her very smart in a way) and as the god of wisdom I believe that you would be a good fit to be the next."

"WHA"

"Oh right! My apologies, I didn't let you decide if you want to or not."

........

"Uh.. sure.... I guess, but what about you? If I'm gonna rule....Su-mer-u, than what will happen to you?"

"Let's just say... I know something that I shouldn't know and I will need someone to get rid of it."(I barley know anything about the Sumeru archon quest and already know that I fcked this up😭)

"But.... Wouldn't that mean getting rid of you since your the one that.... Knows."

"Exactly what you're thinking."

.......

"I see..."

.........(omfg more silence)

"Your name is Anya, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Hmm... do you mind if I change it? Not that I'm saying it's bad or anything-"

"Sure, I have bad memories with this name anyway."

(Hmm I'll ask her about the "memories " later)

"Let's seee... How about..... Nahida?"

"...Ok"

Anya loved the name. ❤️

-To be Continued-

(657 words)

Tbh Idk if this is good or not because other storys I read usually have like at least 700-1000 words for each part but this is my first time doing this so yah. I also don't know how to continue this so pls help me even if there is only one person reading thissss.