Ehe

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sooo like I said before, I am not up to the sumeru archon quest yet so I think I'm probably going to make the next chapter when I get to the sumeru archon quest, which will probably take a while (at least a month) to get to it, because I feel like I wont be able to write this story properly until I understand the actual full genshin lore to make the story make sense and give you guys a better reading experience.

This is kinda confusing but I hope you readers can understand even tho I only posted one chapter this whole time.

Bye bye and have a good break 👋 😊