-Lunch with Archons-

Nahida POV

Ugh..so much workkk...

"Buer u have a letter."

I get up from my seat getting excited, wondering who it's from. I walk up to Sca-Hat guy and grab the letter from him.

"Who is it from?"

"...The Raiden Shogun..." I noticed that he had trouble saying her name even though he told me he has moved on from that pain. "Who is also a poor excuse for a mother.." I hear him whisper that last part to himself but I decided not to say anything.
I open the letter to see something that shocked me quite a bit.

"So..What does it say?"

"...The Shogun is asking me to have lunch with her and the other Archons.."

"WHAT WHY?"

"I'm not sure... But I never met the other Archons..not even one.."

"Sigh.. Let me come with you then, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you on your way there.." he turns his head the other way but I can still see his red tinted ears.(NOT A SHIP HES JUST EMBARRASSED)

I look at the back of his head facing the towards me and... Why do you have to act so much like him all the time..

...

"Thank you so much Hat guy!!"

I pull him into a hug but I'm only tall enough to hug his leg.

"..Yeah, yeah.. also why are you still calling me that?"

"Don't you like it???"

"Whatever.."
____

While walking to our destination, I tease him a little by mentioning some embarrassing things he did in the past.

...the past...

"You act too much like him.."

"Like who??"

Shoot I accidentally said it out loud!

"U-uhh.. no one..."

...

"Sigh, you're talking to me about this after this 'Lunch'."

"But that's my job!"

"Idc there is obviously something wrong with you."

"...ok.."
______________________

This is just part 1 of this oneshot