-Lunch with Archons- 2

Nahida POV

As we get closer to our destination, me and Hat Guy start to hear people's voices nearby. We walk closer to the voices, as they get louder. We have arrived. All of the Archons stared at me.

"U-uhh hello, my name is Nahida."

"Heya! You must be the Dendro Archon! My name is Venti, the Anemo Archon! Nice to meet you!"

"I-It's nice to meet you too Venti."

From what I see, it seems that  the Anemo Archon is quite carefree.

"Its nice to finally meet you. I'm Rex Lapis, but please call me Zhongli."

"Good afternoon Nahida. I'm the Raiden Shogun, but you can just call me Ei."

"It's a pleasure to meet you both as well."

(No furina yet)

"Oh? May I ask who this boy is?" The Raiden Shogun asks. I get nervous and I could feel that hat guy is also feeling the same way.

"O-oh, this is Hat Guy! He's my.. uh ..."

"Friend."

"Y-Yep! Friend!"

"Hello it's nice(not) to meet you. You can call me Wanderer. I'll be waiting outside until you're done, Buer."

"Ok Hat Guy! Don't cause any trouble while we're here."

"Yeah, yeah...."

___

"*Hic*- heyyy NahIDa, dooo youuu want-*hic* a beeeer???" Venti said... Drunkenly?

"U-uhh.."

"Why are you offering Nahida wine? You sick bard!" Zhongli said angrily.

"But I'm five hundre-"

"What-*hic*-ever oLd mAN."

Ei splashes dango milk in Venti's face.

"BlEh! wHat thE F*hic*Ck EII!"

"You owe me another dango milk, you broke drunkard."

"EIII THAT'S NO *HIC* FAIRR!!!!"

"WELL ITS YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING SO DRUNK U STUPID BARD!!"

Sigh... This kinda reminds of the good old days.. Like the time when Mom got drunk and threw a fork at uncle, and the time whe- Nevermind... I should stop thinking about that.. they hate me anyway.

(Btw I know Anya was asleep when that happened but that is the only thing I can remember rn)
____

"U-um, is it ok if I leave early? I still have work to do at my nation.."

"Oh sure, if you want to. Do you mind if we invite you to things like this again in the future?" Zhongli asks.

"Oh of course! I'd be happy to come again."

"That's wonderful. It was nice meeting you Nahida. Till we meet again!"

"Farewell Nahida."

"BYE BYE NAHIDA!!!"

"Hehe, goodbye!"

I walk towards Hat guy and tug on his shirt a bit.

"Wanderer, can we leave now?"

"Already?"

"What? You want to stay here longer?"

"Absolutely not. I just thought that you would be here longer."

"Oh ok. Can we go now."

"Ok."
______________________________

Im running out of ideassszz helppp 🥲

This took longer to write than I expected.

-460 words-