-Memories to Share-

Scara POV

"Goodnight Dami-Wanderer!"

...

Buer has been acting a bit weird lately...
Whenever she looks at me, her face looks worried, sad, or uh..depressed..? She keeps saying weird things like "you remind me of him", like who the fuck is 'him'? Every time I mention it she says that it's nothing or there isn't anything to worry about. I'm worried for her, she's been helping me with all these things just for me to become a better person and move on from the past but.. it seems that she needs help moving on too..

___

I walk up to Buer while she's working on paperwork and I sit on the top of the table next to her.

"Oh, Good morning Hat Guy!"

"Sigh.. Don't Good morning me. Tell me what's wrong."

"..What do you mean?"

"You have been acting strange lately when you're around me. You're obviously hiding something Buer. So, mind telling me?"

"Uh-I-Um..."

"So..?"

"Sigh... I guess I can't keep this a secret forever, can I?"

-telling wanderer her past as Anya, her family, and how she was experimented on-

"THOSE FUCKING BITCHES, I WILL FUCKING KILL THOSE ASSHOLES."

"Wanderer calm down!"

"BUT-"

"Wanderer, that was hundreds of years ago, they are VERY most likely dead now already."

"..fine.."

...

"Also I can't believe that you were actually dumb back then. Can you believe it? The God of Wisdom was dumb as a rock?"

"HEY! I WAS ONLY LIKE FIVE AT THE TIME, OF COURSE I WAS GONNA BE LIKE THAT!!"

"Pfft, hahaha!"

"Hey why are you laughing now!! Hmph!"

"Hehe ok ok, I'm sorry!"
______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter today, I was gonna write what memories she told Scara but I got lazyyy.

-292 words-