Newer to people

Danny tapped on his desk as Lancer ranted on and on about some Shakespeare tale that he cared nothing about.

A blue mist flew from Danny's mouth and he found himself standing up.

"Mr. Fenton, why are you leaving in the middle of my class?"

Danny signed bathroom.

Mr. Lancer glanced exasperated towards his friends.

Sam scowled and Tucker crossed his arms.

"He has to go to the bathroom" Sam said annoyed.

These teachers couldn't take the time to learn ASL, then again how many cared that much anyway.

Danny rushed out of the classroom. He did go to the bathroom to transform.

When he resurfaced he found out what ghost had visited today.

"Baby Pop!"

Danny had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. Ember.

Can you please not attack the school? he asked in sign.

She shook her head.

"I'm not attacking anyway, I actually came here to talk to you"

Danny tucked his thumb into his palm and bent his other four fingers straight out, he touched his four fingers to his forehead, then he moved his hand out tucking his ring, middle, and index finger in and holding his thumb amd pinky out.

It was the sign for "why"

"Cause I wanted permission from the prince of the ghost zone"

No

"Aw come on, I haven't even asked yet. All I want is permission to go on tour. I won't use my powers. Please"

Danny narrowed his eyes, how can I be sure

"I report to you every five months"

Danny held up a two.

"Every two months" she corrected.

Danny brought his arm out and up.

"Fine, fine. I was leaving anyway"

Danny sighed and went back to the bathroom to change back.

When he walked back in he noticed the glare of suspicion he got.

"You took your time Mr.Fenton. please be faster next time" Lancer said. There were giggles across the room.

Danny held up the universal sign for fuck you and earned himself a detention.

Sam tried unsuccessfully to hide her grin, Tucker snickered. They got detention too.

Danny made a fist over his heart and brought it around in a circle over his chest.

"Don't be" Sam whispered, "I'm glad your not in detention alone"

Tucker smiled, "yeah but I'm gonna be sorry when I get home. My mom and dad are gonna shred me for this"

"Not if you explain what happened, it wasn't fair"

Danny shrugged, it was kinda fair, at least on his end. It wasn't fair that they got detention too.

"Can't wait to get out of this place!" Sam exclaimed.

Lancer glanced up, "miss Manson, refrain from speaking until detention is over, unless you want another detention tomorrow"

Sam groaned. That didn't even make sense, they would be completely out of school for the summer tomorrow.