The start

Danny was given a small dorm room, he didn't have to share with anyone. He was also given a schedule and a map of the school.

Other than that he was on his own. Their original plan of meeting up kind of fell apart. Danny had no clue where they were.

He texted Sam to see if she had found Tucker. Apparently she had, she said she was on the other end of the school. Danny sighed, this year was going to be hectic.

He grabbed his books and left his dorm making his way to his locker.

"Danny!"

Danny turned, you found me, he signed.

"Sure did" Sam said proudly.

"And all it took was hacking into the security camera's"

Please tell me your kidding, Danny signed with a deadpan face.

"Alright, I may have put a tracker on your phone. Your always getting lost so I have precautions"

Danny gave Tucker a creeped out look.

Danny was about to tell Tucker how weird that was when something hit him hard, making him slam off the lockers.

"Watch where you going idiot!"

It turned out to be a bulky kid, his name, Mark Terson.

Danny glared at the kid.

The guy grabbed Danny by the collar, "what, too scared to say anything. Apologize before I knock your brains out"

Danny wanted to laugh at his stupidity. His blood was boiling too hot for humor though.

"You asked for it"

"What the hell's your problem?" Sam said.

Mark turned his head and sneered, "who this your girlfriend?"

He dropped Danny's collar, which made Danny fall to the floor.

"Hey you better watch it, I'm not above hitting a girl"

Sam smirked, "I'm not above hitting a guy" she retorted.

Danny stood up and shook his head at Sam.

"Oh yeah, I outweigh you and your little shrimp friends."

Danny had, in one way, started this. Hed be damned If he let someone else finish it.

Danny flung a pencil at Marks head to get his attention.

Mark grabbed Danny and pinned him against the locker.

"We're going to take this outside, where I can pummel you without consequences"

Danny let himself be dragged away from the crowd of people on purpose.

Once they were far enough away Danny got to work. He punched Mark in the gut, avoiding Marks swing. While Mark was doubled over Danny knee'd him.

Danny put a glowing green hand on Mark and strange sounding words flowed through Marks head.

F̨ͨ͜ȩ̺̭̰̜̙̱̦̤͐̒̆̉̍̔̊͗̄̓ͪa̠̙͗̊̋͛̊̉͗̌r̷̙͍̗̜̜͂̓͊͞ ̰͖ͭͪͨ͒̔̒̂̊͌̀͠ì͓̙̪̦̟̱̣͂ͫ̈ͥͪ̏ͤ̃ͮ̑̈ͪͪ̋̋ͥs̸̢̹̣̼͇̏ͩ̎͌ͣͪ̅̿̚͟ ̥̳̾ͯ̅̂ͪ͗͒̾̚͜y̴̵̩̱͉͚̟̽̏̎̏ͣ̔ͤͯ͊ͣ͏͟ŏͪͮ͌ͣͬṳ̜͇͖̖̦̲̣ͥ̎ͬͩ̃ͬ͢͠ͅr͙̼͉̘̟̞̪̼̀͐ͤ̎̀͊ͧ̈̑̍͛ ̶̥̯̥͈͍̣̩̝̹͛́́͡ȍ̴̲̖̺̹̳̯͈͇̝͗̌ṇ̴̺̝̣̜̪̳͐ͩͩ̃̾ͮ̏ͨ̊ͥ̌̒̓ͥ̍̂ͭ́́l͉̭̼̅ͭ̎ͪ̑y̶̧̨̺̑͒ͧ͗ͤͬ̏̅ͫ̄̍̀̊̑̾̆̏̄̚ ̶̧̫̻̹̥̳̜͉ͤ͊͗ͩ͢f̱̱̱͍͙̣̂́ͨͧ̔̊͊ͬͮ́̔͆́̚͜r̴̨̜͚̻̥̫̮̅̍̽͗͐̄̎̔̉ͫ̆̇ͪ͛ͪ͡i̶̵̡̛͇̰̱̭͍̜̤ͩ͛̎ͣ̽͊͊̂̄ͯ͗͒̚ĕ͚̜̠̖̗̝̤̰͑͐̀̇ͪ̆ͅñ̜͍͆̈̈ͮ̿ͦ̀̿͋̄͛ͯ̉d͎̥̮̝ͭͮ̋͊̎́͢͠