Lets get things started

It was a normal morning for Sanemi Shinazugawa all he had to do was to make sure nothing really happened to him although it would be tough since hes really good with the girls. In other words he has a lot of simps not to mention most of the boys hate him for those reasons although he had a couple of friends being Mitsuri kanroji the girl that almost all the boys loved Sanemi really didn't see anything in her. She was his last friend he made mostly avoiding her whenever he could but they became friends one day which made some boys mad. Secondly Koujiro Rengoku Sanemi thinks he ok... although he hates it when he yells 'UMAI' Sanemi doesnt know why he just hates the word. third, is Shinobu Kocho he thinks shes ok they both have something in common they both hate Giyu Tomioka. Talking about the ocean eyed boy its Sanemi's fourth friend to be honest he really doesnt know why hes friends with Tomioka he usally punches  him or if Giyu's lucky he ignores him. Fifth in the chart we got Tengen Uzui, a guy that Sanemi can not stand mostly to the way he acts towards women. {WOMEN RIGHTS PEOPLE} That's basically all his friends only having five friends are really sad {I HAVE 10 WHICH REALLY NOT MUCH BUT STILL ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY}"Sanemi, dear get up" Shizu Shinazugawa said trying to wake Sanemi up. "hmh... I will" Sanemi said getting off of his bed "thanks for waking me up mother" Sanemi said still tired " your welcome dear dinner will be waiting for you down stairs okay?"Shizu said "ok..." Sanemi said as his mother walked out of hes room to go back down stairs. And as Sanemi went to his closet to look for his uniform.When he found it his put it going down stairs towards the good smell of his mothers food on top of the kitchen table where he saw his siblings sitting and eating there was Genya, Teiko,Hiroshi,Sumi,Shuya, and lastly Koto. "good morning big brother" they all said in different timings but all said it "good morning guys" Sanemi sat down and ate his warm food and walked out the door heading off to school after saying goodbye to his sibling of course. As he was walking he had spotted a butterfly clip and had ran to it "Oh hi Sanemi having a good morning?" Shinobu asked ever so politely "Yea what about you Shino?"Sanemi had gotten used to calling Shinobu shino for short too lazy to say her full name. "Oh my wonderful Kanroji called me!"Shinobu said like a fan girl "But doesnt she always- not to mention your a big simp" Sanemi said "Yea yea lets see when you get a boyfriend or girlfriend you'll be simping to" The butterfly girl said "hmh yes when i litterally have people begging to be mine dumbass"Sanemi said "wait why is she not walking with you?"He had asked out of idiotness "Appartly we have a new student in our classes and she wanted to walk with him so yea-"Shinobu sounded a little angry with the fact Kanroji was walking with someone else besides her "Do you whats his name?" "Something like uh... Obani Iguo? I dont know?"Shinobu said trying to remember what his name was "Sounds cute"Sanemi said out loud which he didnt mean to "What the hell I barley just told you his name and your already simpin'?"Shinobu said giving Sanemi a look "Im not simping...not yet atleast..."Sanemi said again out loud "Yea right.." {ONCE THEY GOT TO SCHOOL} "Bye Sanemi see ya' later" Shinobu  said waving off to Sanemi as they both got to their classes. {THIS IS WHEN SANEMI IS THINKING ( )} (ugh this is so fucking boring not to mention this teacher is the worst one...) "bla bla bla.... more big words" the teacher said (does she even know what shes talking about?) {After some classes he finally had luch so yay? } As sanemi walked in the halls he saw Mitsuri walking with the 'new kid' so he walked forward as he walked near them. He heard the 'new kid' talk he blushed by hearing his voice for the first time it was nice and soft to Sanemi but it was really rough and soft. He walked near Mitsuri to get her attention "Oh hi Sanemi!" Mitsuri yelled out hurting obanai's ears since he was right next to her.And ignoring Sanemi's question "How are you doing?" She asked "Good I guess what about you?" Sanemi replied "Oh right sorry Iguro uh Sanemi this is Obanai Iguro his new here!" Kanroji yelled out again, once again hurting Iguros ear "Iguro this is Sanemi Shinazugawa one of my friends" Kanroji said "Ok uh hi Shinazugawa?" Iguro said a litttle shyly "Nice to meet you Iguro but anyways lets get our lunch bags" "OH right I forgot uhm can you grab my Iguro im going to go find Shino and the others!?" "Sure Kanroji" He said walking off to go grab their lunches with Sanemi {AFTER THEY GOT THE LUNCHES AND FOUND THE OTHERS} "So this is Obanai- "sounds flashy!" "I agree with Tengen!" Rengoku yelled out "Uh guys I dont think hee likes it when you yell so lets try to avoid yelling please?" Kanroji said concerned for Obanai "Thank you Kanroji-" "Yea you all shut the fuck up down"Sanemi said in a calm voice which made everyone shocked meanwhile Giyu and Iguro were  just talking in the back getting to know each other better. "Simp-" Shinobu said out of no where {THEY ALREADY FINISHED EATING BTW} "IM NOT A FUCKING SIMP YOU FUCKING SIMP!"Sanemi yelled out in anger "?"Both Iguro and Tomioka were confused as what was happening "Your the fucking simp not me Sanemi" Shinobu tried to calm down before she did anything to harm the boy who was stronger then her. "Yea yea..." "WAIT who does Shino simp for?" Kanroji asked innocently "..." They both didnt know what to say... but all they could hear was the bells ringing meaning lunchtime had ended meaning they had to go back to class. "Aw already welp bye guys i dont have classes with any of you" Kanroji said frowning "I got classes with mostly Tengen so were going to head off now bye guys!" Rengoku and Tengen walked anyway Shinobu dragging Giyu mostly because they had every single class with each other "That leaves you and me shall we go now? shig-" Iguro was irrupted by Sanemi "call me Sanemi its more easier and yea lets go"Sanemi said "oh ok..." Iguro said walking off with Sanemi. -Sorry it was short and there where spelling mistakes but i was writing at 2:30 threw 3:59.... but yea idk what to say now since its my first book...- bye?