Double Date

"Wow this is your house damn I was expecting something less!"Sabito said as he walked to the couch that was in the living room. "Oh shut up how small is your house?" "Nah it's a little bigger than yours" "How in the world are you guys even able to afford a goddamn house? is what I wanna know" Obanai said "To be honest I don't fuckin' know" Sabito said "Of course you don't toes" "STOP CALLING ME TOES HOE" "HOE?! THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT BITCH" And with that Sabito and Sanemi began to fight meanwhile Giyu and Obanai went to Sanemis kitchen to talk and eat some snacks. "So are you and Sane dating?" "Damn is it that obvious?" "Yeah sorry are we not supposed to know?" "You aren't but since you guys are you guys I guess its okay for you two to know" "Oh okay" Giyu was okay with the silence with Obanai but to their boyfriends they were too close. "Hey baby can you come here for a sec?" "Y-yeah sure"Giyu was blushing from the nickname as he wasn't used to the nickname yet. "yeah can you come to Oba?"  "Yeah sure" As the bottoms were walking to the tops one was met with a kiss and the other was met by a hug. "Hm? what was that for Sabi?" "Love out of pure love." "Hm~ okay then if you say so can i go back now?" "Me too Mi?" "Mi?" New nickname dumbass" "Oh yeah, sure" And with that both Giyu and Obanai went back to talk. "They were both jealous weren't they~" "Yup~ I find it kinda hot for Sanemi to be jealous" "Sabito is usually jealous but still hella hot" "Soooo have you guys done IT yet?" "....No but almost Sabito and me were really drunk so he started to kiss and bite my neck until his adopting father caught us so if he didn't we could have not saying that I'm not happy that he interrupted" "Damn that is kinda close though" "Yeah so have you guys done IT?" "Nah I kinda wanna have a double date doesn't that sound kinda fun?" "Oh yeah lets go tell them that we should have a double date!" "Okay-" So they went to tell them the idea they had and let me tell you that both Sanemi and Sabito weren't happy with the idea. But went along with it since their lovers wanted the double date. They happen to find a good restaurants that was three blocks away from them. "So what is the place called?" "I don't know?" "The fuck you mean you don't know?" "I told you toes I don't fucking know" "Babe calm down...for me?~"Obanai whispered so the other two wouldn't hear him."Damn you obanai fuck....Yo toes and bottle of water were here dumbasses" "Fuck you fuckin' asshole" "UGH shut up!" "YO-" "Sanemi Shinazugawa..."Obanai had said looking at Sanemi disappointed. "Sorry..." "it's alright baby" "Wait ya'll dating?!" "Uh yeah sorry but no one wanted to  tell your sorry ass" "Oh fuck off"Sabito said walking into the restaurant with his boyfriend, Giyu Tomioka. "Oh shit lets hurry Ni" "Okay~" "Stop it!" "ha!" They had found a place to sit as they were looking at the menu Sanemi had mention something that both him and Sabito weren't happy about. "You both are paying mostly because we will pay next time okay, Sabi and Sane?" Sabito was just simping over Giyu and Sanemi was to busy with giving Obanai kisses. "Uh guys?!" "Eh? Oh! hey Jiro" "Why Hello Tomi!" "Eh? Ren hey!" "Ah! Sabito What a pleasant surprise! my fellow best friend!"Rengoku had said in a classy outfit. "Why are you dressed like that Ro?" "Ha! me and Tengen are out on a date!" "Damn I really thought you guys would've hooked up a lot sooner" Sanemi had said which instantly made Rengoku blush. "Hey baby what are you doing?" Tengen said grabbing Rengoku waist. "Oh i'm just talking to some of our friends!" "Oh shit I didn't know you guys were here...kinda flashy!" Tengen was wearing somewhat the same thing as Rengoku. "Yeah anyways why are you guys here?!" "Uh we are having a double date care to join?" "Oh! sorry but me and Uzui were about to head out!" "Yeah~ me and him were going to head out to my place so we can chill right about now" Tengen said winking at the word yeah. As he had said it in a sexual tone. "UHM! Tengen! we are in front of people!" "Yeah I know baby~" Rengoku was a blushing mess as he walked out of the restaurant and tengen following him after saying his goodbyes to Sabito,Sanemi, Giyu, and lastly Obanai. Even though he didn't know Obanai he felt as if it was rude to not say bye to him. "So anyways when did you guys said you started to date?" "Uh... well all I can remember is when we were thirteen I believe that's right baby?" "Yeah it is so your answer is when we were thirteen" Giyu said with a soft smile. "DAMN!" Sanemi had yelled so loud that the waiter remembered that it was her job to check out their orders. "samemi shinazugawa"Obanai had hit him on his shoulder. 'Yeah! shut up Sane!" Sabito had laughed out loud aslo which made Giyu look at him with a look of disappointment. "Sabito. Urokodaki." "....."Giyu only called Sabito his full name if he did something to disappoint him. "Sorry-" Both Sanemi and Sabito had said unison. The waiter had finally came and flirted with Giyu and Obanai. Both Sanemi and Sabito were irritated by this and kissed their boyfriends lips when she came by with the drinks they all ordered. "YEAH BITCH WERE GAY!" "WHAT THIS ASSHOLE SAID!" Sabito and Sanemi had a smudge look on their faces meanwhile both Obanai and Giyu look irritated by their boyfriends words and actions. "Ugh get your sorry asses up were leaving " "WHAT!?"

-Sorry was this short? I don't know but anyways I hope you guys liked this one I had another burst of energy again yay!-