Sleepyhead with secrets

Iguros pov      I woke up to being carried by Sanemi I didn't know what he was doing so I pretended that I was sleeping. He  had laid me down. I heard some ruffling from the bed sheets and felt a hand around my waist. I blushed at the sudden touch. when I thought he finally fell asleep I opened my eyes a bit but instead I was completely wrong. As I felt him kiss my forehead then laying down still holding my waist. As I felt like I was going to drift off to sleep any at the moment now I turned so I was facing Sanemi. Returning the kiss on the forehead. I believe I am starting to like sanemi a lot currently.       Sanemi's Pov     I woke up being in the bed with Iguro. I immediately turned red being still so I didn't wake him up. I noticed where my hands had been. One holding his waist, the other being under him. After a while I noticed where his body has been. His head resting on my chest. Our feet tangled up with each other's. while I was staring at his face I noticed his eyes start to flicker so I immediately pretended to be asleep.      Iguros pov      My eyes start to flicker as I noticed sanemi staring at me. As soon as my eyes opened he closed his. Knowing that he was pretending to sleep I decided to do something I knew I was going to regret soon but right now isn't the time to regret. I got up and moved closer to him and had kiss his nose and forehead. Not kissing his lips and neck as I didn't want to be a weirdo. I brought myself towards his ears. "I know your awake dumbass~" "And you still kissed my nose plus forehead but not lips huh?~" I immediately turned red. Realizing he did want me to kiss him.  "S-SHUT U-UP" I looked away not wanting to look at him right now. "Uh...I should head home now Sanemi.." "You sure?" "Hmh just bring me near the school we have dorms okay?"  "Okay... but you'll have to kiss me for it~" "..fine but only a peck okay? nothing more or I'll slap the shit out of you if you try something else" "Someones mad~" "Ugh just kiss me already and get it over with I wanna be in my own bed"I said clearly pissed off that he's making me kiss him. He had grabbed my waist and pulled me into a sweet and loving kiss. I Knew that he totally liked me after that kiss we had. I was the last pull away from the kiss as I was enjoying it. Feeling that loved, I was a blushing mess. but all that enjoyable kiss ended so I had to ignore my feelings for now I guess. "So now can you get me back near the school or not?" "Hmm maybe ha ya lets go shall we?~" "Shut it bitch" "Hmh~"     Sanemis pov      My conference boosted as he actually kissed me but still I had to take him back to near the school since I guess there is a dorm thingy. As we got there I gave him a peck on the cheek waiting to be slapped or something. "I'm not going to slap you, you idiot but instead I'll do this" I heard him say before grabbing my face and kissing me. "W-wh-what THIS MAKE US OBA?!-" I shout as he started running to a building that I asmuming"What the fuck-" We had school the next day so I didn't need to do anything but wait for tomorrow. I drove back home and made myself a coffee. After that I went to check up on my brother seeing him cuddled up with his so-called "friend". Seeing them like this made my heart even warmer than it was already. Heading to bed after watching some tiktoks and YouTube shorts. My phone on my palm my head to the side, my legs a little curved, my other hand at the edge of my bed. Snoring, usually he snored louder but this time it was like a feather. When I woke up I heard some voices in my brothers room. Then all of a sudden  I heard a knock on the front door. Getting down stairs before Genya could and opening the door just to see Uzui Tengen one of my friends just in case you forgot. "Ugh what do you want?" "So me and shino, Ren, Suri, Tomi, are gonna have a sleep over wanna join?" "Can I invite someone?"  "Yeah but who? just wanna know-" "Obanai. mitsuri should know who he is k'?" "Alright it'l be at my house k? day is in three days time is 1:00" "Alright see you then bye Ten" "Aight bye!" And with that I had plans in three days. I should probably tell Genya. I walked back up as I reached his door i knocked as I respected his privacy. "You can come in bro-" "K'" "So whatcha want?" "Just wanna let you know sooner so you don't get concerned I have a uh- school meeting in three days k?" "Okay-" "Bye genyas big brother"Muichiro tokito said which Genya got embarrassed so he covered his face with his hands. "Babe don't cover your face...please?~" "NAH IM OUT BITCHES" "HES NOT A BITCH, BITCH"  I heard Genya yell from his room. "What the fuck is wrong with them...." I whispered so they wouldn't hear, I could still be at there asses if I wanted to anyway so it doesn't really matter if they heard or not. I walked back down stairs to get a snack as it was still the night  and my  family was still sleeping....wait a minute this isn't our family dead or something?....I should ask Genya. "GENYA!" "COMIN'" I saw him coming down stairs and folding his arms  holding them on his chest. "Is...our family dead?" "Yeah jackass don't remind me bitch..." "Oh okay...you can go back now"

                               -sorry I was gone on a little trip for awhile but I might change this into a scary story or not idk still might be a love and scary story I think but thank you for over a hundred views I hope you enjoyed this chapter-