Nightmare

warning Selfharm, parental harm, killing, and i guess swearing too, plus might trigger you I don't know how your life is-and that's it. (I hope your life is well btw-)-no ones pov-

Sanemi had gone to bed after so he could get his mind cleared a bit but it didn't help one bit. If anything it caused him to have a nightmare.          - Sanemi is currently in his dream                               "Mom?" "MOM!"  "MOM Please w-wake up" Sanemi had his mother in his arms as he looked at her with terror. Crying was all you could hear along with someone saying for Sanemi to get his ass up. "YOU MONSTER YOU KILLED YO-" He has cut off from someone slapping him "SHES FUCKING DIED GET OVER IT BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO BRAT" "...W-where is my s-siblings....." "Haha you see they were trying to protect your mother so I had to do something about it..."Sanemis father had said "WHERE ARE THEY YOU BITCH" "DON'T YELL AT ME SCUM" He again had slap him but also punched him in his face. Making him have a nose bleed. Sanemi had started to run. Anywhere but there, but he could only run to another room. Where he saw Genya hiding underneath their mothers bed. "G-genya?" "Nemi!" Genya had started to run to his brother letting all his tears out. Sanemi and Genya had noticed there was blood coming out on their cheeks. "Nemi y- your b-bleeding!" Genya was the first to notice since Sanemi was busy making sure the doorway was locked along with putting things in front of the doorway also. "I-i am?" "Hmh!" "Are yo-" "OPEN UP THE DOOR YOU LITTLE BITCH" "H-hes still here?.." Genya had said to softly so Sanemi couldn't hear."NO YOU FUCKER!" "Nemi...come on!" "Wha-" Before Sanemi could say his full sentence he was pulled from his brother. Well the only one alive. "Nemi we can sneak out of the window..hurry!" He said pointing at the window his mother had in her room. "Okay then you go first" "BITCHES I AM GOING TO BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR IF YOU DONT LISTEN FUCK FUCK YOU BICHES" "Fast Nemi!" "Alright" He said as he jumped out his mothers window. They had ran to the nearest police station. The police had arrested their father.- Sanemi had woken up from his nightmare. He couldn't go to sleep so instead he had grabbed his phone and started watching some tiktoks. he checked the time, he had to start getting ready for school. "GENYA IMA GET GOING FOOD IS ON THE TABLE OKAY!?" Sanemi had yelled so his brother could hear him. "OKAY THANKS NEMI!" "Heh.." He had started to walk down the street instead of riding there. He had reached the school looking down remembering the nightmare he had not to long ago. "h-hey Sanemi" Sanemi had looked in the direction the sound came seeing Obanai, He was blushing from the kiss they also had last night. "Oh hey Oba" Sanemi blushed remembering the kiss they had shared. "So wanna hang out later...just us?" "Yeah but when?" "Uh what time is good for you I'm open for the rest of the day" "Uh is 7:30 okay?" "Yup uh can I- um kiss y-you?" Obanai had asked to take the first move. "Yeah.." They had both leaned in but before that ??????? had ruined it. "Ara, Ara Are you guys really about to kiss in front of the gates?" Shinobu had said in her tone of voice even though she couldn't change it. "WHA- no.." Obanai had said looking at the ground by being embarrassed. Sanemi just looking annoyed. "Yeah and what if we're going to?" "Hm how interesting but anyways you should go to the lockers the gate is open currently so I suggest we hurry"Shinobu said walking away. "Yeah lets go make out at the lockers" "WHA-" Obanai was getting pulled to the lockers by Sanemi his...what were they?. "HM!- sanemi wait!" "Huh?" "W-what are we?" "...we could be a couple if you want?" "Yes-" "Okay then I guess your my boyfriend now yay now can we continue?" "Oh yeah sure.." Small moans could be heard as sanemi started to bite (When I wrote bite I wrote Bitch instead lol) Obanais neck. "Sa-Sanemi we should stop before this gets too heated.." "Ughhh fine" Sanemi got off remembering that they had math class currently. "Fuck Oba we have math class right now lets go!" Sanemo started to run towards the class with Obanai, his new boyfriend. "Sanemi!" "Hm?" "How can we just enter without an excuse for not being there in the first place?" "Shit right....we could just skip the day off?" "Damn but I heard you love math?" "So?" "You really do love me huh?" "Of course dumbass wanna go to my home or the dorms?" "Your house please" "okay"Sanemi and Obanai walked hand in hand loving the moment they were sharing. Until he remembered the sleep over Sanemi was going to have with the rest of his friends. "Heyyy Obanai I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleep over with some of my friends that okay?" "Yeah whenever is okay too" "Thanks love~" "U-uhm yeah your welcome?" "Hmh~" Sanemi had bought a taxi since he had walked to school which he didn't mind. Neither of them were until they had seen the taxi driver. "TOMI?!" "Wassup?" "....oh i remember you" "Hm? Oh hey Iguro" "Hi-..." "Anyways going to hop in or?..." "Yeah yeah"Sanemi had said mad about Giyu Tomioka being the taxi driver. "How are you even out of school?"Sanemi had asked "I faked being sick so I could spend some time with sabi" "where is he-"Sanemi had looked to the right to see Sabito in shades with a jacket and jeans. "what.the.fuck." "Eh?" Sabito had been sleeping for the time Giyu had been faking to be a taxi driver. "OH! fuck did I fall asleep baby?" "Hmh and currently were diving Sanemi and iguro" "the fuck-"Sabito had looked at the back seats to see, well both Sanemi and Iguro. "I forgot to mention I dont know where to drop you guys off?" "Oh yeah at my address you have it Toes" "Fucking stop calling me toes bitch with no eyebrows"obanai had chuckled noticing that indeed it looked like Sanemi had no eyebrows. "I AIN"T EYEBROWLESS BITCH" and with that Sabito and Sanemi began to fight. Giyu finally arriving to his detention. "Yo were coming with you guys" Giyu had said out of no where. "UGH fine" "the fuck is happening"Obanai had said as he also fell and is currently being grabbed and pushed out of the car by sanemi. 

-I finally got motivated  by listening to some songs so I deiced to write this so yay btw they will still go to their date-