Fucking idiot...

- thank you Stacy8923 and yes I will continue until this is finished but I will take my time now, I hope you can understand-  -plus in this fic. not to mention almost SA?.  some of Obanais family is still alive- "Hey Mi?" "Hm?" Sanemi looked at Obanai and put his face in the crook in Obanais neck. "Can we- wait actually nevermind..."Obanai looked upset about something when he checked his phone.   -THEY NOW HAVE PHONES IG?- "What's wrong Obanai."Sanemis tone of voice sounded serious. "Huh? oh uhm nothing..."Sanemi had grabbed Obanais chin and looked him in the eyes with an annoyed expression. "Obanai Iguro tell me what the fuck is wrong right now" "F-fine...my sister wants to see me...."Obanai sounded scared and sad when he mentioned his sister . "And?" Since Obanai didn't tell Sanemi his sister was somewhat apart of why he has a scar near his ears and is why he wears a mask. Not to mention is sort of scared of women. "N-nothing...it's nothing.."Obanai didn't want to cry In front of Sanemi due to thinking that he would make fun of him. "Oba...baby..tell me what's wrong I promise I won't  judge you" Sanemi leaned in for a kiss which Obanai accepted. "Now tell me what's wrong" Sanemi planted a kiss on Obanais forehead. "F-fine m-my sister is the one of the only remaining family memember o-of m-my family..." Obanai had slowly took off Sanemis hand off of his chin looking away after. "Oh... sorry that I asked  baby..." Obanai slowly got up. "I-ima go back to my bathroom..." Before Sanemi could say anything Obanai already left for the bathroom Obanai felt like he was going to cry at any second. Sanemi knocked on the bathroom door "Oba please let me in" "I- I need to go Sanemi..."Obanai walked pasted Sanemi when he had opened the door. "You'll come back right?" "Yeah..." And with that Obanai had left Sanemi there alone to think over what had just happened. 

-Obanais POV-

I left Sanemi alone since  had to go to sister, sister Kimi. (idk?) It's not like I wanted to go visit her I wanted to stay alone with Sanemi and cuddle. Soon I had got a phone call... it was her. I answered the phone "Y-yes?" "Where the fuck are you?!" "I- I am on my way..."My voice was shaky since she was scaring me not to mention I was tearing up without noticing it. "WELL you better hurry your slow ass up! I don't got all day you know?!" "Yes...I know sister Kimi..." "tch...bitch I almost forgot that you have to call me SiStEr KiMi HA! that's what you get hore little shameful bRoThEr ObAnAi"Kimi had always been treating me like this ever since that day... "Still a virgin? ha! like you could ever have a bitch!" I haven't told Kimi that I am dating someone but that is only because she is a homophobic so that is why I haven't told her yet. "I-i am dating s-someone..."  "WELL DID I ASK?! NO SO HURRY YOUR SORRY ASS UP!" As soon as I arrived I saw her. She didn't look much different from the last time I saw her.  "There you are bitch"She raised her hand at me and she pulled off my mask since I was still wearing it. "Why d-did you do that?!" "Whatcha gonna do about it huh~?"Kimi looked pissed but in a happy. "Shut it I need you to be a girl okay?" "W- what?"She handed me a dress,make up, and a wig. She had forced me to put them all on. "Why do I need to do this?" "Shut up." "...okay?" After that she had led me into a room. I still didn't know why I was in here especially with the outfit that she had put me in. It was a maid outfit with bunny ears. I had an idea what I was going to do but thought she wouldn't make me do that. After a while someone came into the room. "Hm~ FINALLY! someone fuckin' hot...I wanna play a game with you okay?~" "Huh!?"So I was right she wanted to use me for my body and sell it to random perverts.

-Sanemis pov-

Luckily for me I had Obanais where abouts on my phone. I had been following him for some time but i shortly lost him. So I had checked my phone again and it said he was at a bar. 'why is he at a bar?' i thought then had rushed over to the bar he was at. I saw Obanais clothes on the ground I had thought Obanai might have been cheating and lied about not having sex before. I heard his voice and rushed to the sound of his voice. Once I entered I saw Obanai with a bunny costume and a man near him. Obanai looked frightened. "SANEMI!"Obanai rushed over to me and started to cry. "THE FUCK?!"I was confused but I had a thought. 'maybe he wasn't actually cheating?' "S-sa-sanemi please help m-me..m-my s-sister Ki-kimi..."Obanai had his grip tightened on my clothes and chest. 'so he wasen't cheating' I thought. "HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"The perverted man yelled at me. I picked up Obanai and started to run out of there with the pervert chasing us for a while but stopped after a while. Once I reached my house with a lot of glances from other people I had put Obanai on the bed. "Obanai?..." "y-yes?" "What was that?..." he looked down to the ground and took off the bunny ears since he still had them on. "Remember when I left?..." "Yeah?" Obanai grabbed the blanket and covered himself up.  "W-well my sister made me do this..." I was shocked to hear that his sister made him do this not to mention a little angry at her. "Im sorry baby" "It's alright it's not your fault..."Obanai pulled me onto the bed and started to cuddle me. "i'm still top!" "Hmh~ I know I just wanted you to feel this" He chuckled. Then fell asleep.

-Yall idk what to do for the next one but anyways I wanted to write angst so you know I did and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.