11. Rescued

*Normal POV*

You didn't sleep for a few days now. Just as you started dozing off, that loud sound played again and the collar electrocuted you.

Zemo came again. "Sleepy are we?"

You looked at the ground. "I-I apologize" you managed to say.

He injected a red liquid into you. You felt like your body was on fire, but didn't react.

Then something exploded. You didn't flinch. What if it was a test? No, you weren't allowed to move.

Then you heard gunshots and fight sounds. What seemed like a human-shaped iron suit came in. You looked down at the ground. You decided there was a human inside that suit. He destroyed the chains, somehow.

Your wrists hurt like hell.

More people came in. You walked backwards to the closest corner and stood there, looking at the ground. Something told you they won't hurt you, but you just couldn't get yourself to do anything.

"Lady Y/n!" One of them shouted as you flinched.

Y/n. That was you before they named you A-13.

"What do they call her?" Another asked.

"A-13," you answered in a heartbeat.

Your eyes widened. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean to" you said quickly. They would punish you.

The one in Iron stepped forward. "Let's go home" He said.

He walked towards you. It took all of your self-control to stop yourself from flinching.

Only one of them seemed to notice.

"Stark, you're scaring her" a familiar, sift voice said.

You dared looking up at him. He was a tall, raven-haired man. As you looked at the others, you recognized them all. But Loki was different.

"Loki.." you whispered extremely quietly.

You ran to him and hugged him. You didn't know why, you just felt the need to do it. He hugged back in an instant.

"I missed you, Love" He whispered.

"Missed you too" you whispered back.

You stayed close to him. You knew he would protect you.

Then Zemo came. He had the remote in his hand. You took a step back as he pressed a button and the collar shocked you. You fell down on you knees, that being the only reaction you had. You closed you eyes tightly.

"How is she not screaming or crying?" A female voice asked. Natasha.

Loki vanished Zemo with a flick of his hand and came running to you.

The shocks stopped. It took you a moment to open your eyes. Loki was in front of you, looking concerned.

"Love, are you okay? Don't worry we got that collar off," he said.

You leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back in an instant. "Thank you" you whispered.

You heard Tony clear his throat. "I don't want to interrupt you lovebirds but since when is this happening?"

You ignored him and pecked Loki on the lips before getting up. In that moment, you forgot all that happened the past month.

You all walked to the quinjet. You sat down and quickly fell asleep with your head on Loki's shoulder.

*

You woke up suddenly and started shaking after a nightmare.

"Love?" Loki Said, concerned.

"I'm good, I'm good" you told him.

"Y/n, you've been tortured for a whole fucking month" Tony said.

"It takes more than that to break me" you put on a fake smile.

/Love, they're your family, no need to lie/ Loki told you.

/But I'm okay/ you insist.

/I think you are forgetting I'm the God of Lies, Darling/

You cuddled close to him and closed your eyes. You felt Loki's magic in your mind as you fell in a dreamless sleep.