Prologue

This is a Rainworld x MHA book and it will mainly focus on YN, which will be the protagonist and will be turning into the King Vulture, though it he wont start out as the Vulture.
Also, I will be showing what the King Vulture looks like and what are his abilities and limitations for people who dont know

(Ignore the worm)

It has a 1.1 meter tall body (the center part), a 2 meter long body(from the start of the neck to the start of the legs), the body has a width of 1 meter.

The neck is 1.4 meters long ending with the head, that has the mask with the harpoons, the mask is made from tough bone and can fall under heavy amounts of damage, after that it can grow back after some time, though the process is painful. The harpoons are made of even tougher bone that, once connected to the Vulture, will start repearing any damage that the harpoons may have gotten after being fired into any hard structure.

The harpoons may penetrate hard materials, though when hitting thick enough metal it will only leave a dent. Also, heres the Vulture firing the projectile.

As you can see, the laser that aims the harpoons start flashing before firing, before turning back to the head

The King Vulture has legs which are 1.5 meters long (I also added some claws, they are not in the original game, but they are mostly so that it can comunícate by writting in walls, this "hands" are formed of three fingers with claws that are used to hold prey, not very dangerous on there own.)

The King Vulture have a wingspan of 6.1 meters, the feathers that it has are few but very large and are only used to changes direction mid air as the generator in the back expulses gas to produce lift and stay in air.

(Ok now to calculate the bite force of the King Vulture, which I calculated from the bite force of a real King Vulture's, which is 109,9 Newtons and has a wingspan of 1,66 meters average, and the fictional wingspan of the King Vulture is 6,1, so if we do 109,9/1,66=66,2 66,2x6,1= 403,85 Newtons of biteforce or 90.75 psi, very weak compared to other animals and even to humans, but the beak is mostly to eat and grab dead prey, as the thing It uses to kill is the harpoons. Yes, I know that using wingspan isnt the best metric for force but it will do)

Video for measuring the King Vulture in minute 1;10

In total, while standing up, the King Vulture will stand 3 meters tall (counting legs, body and neck), after all this explaining may the story start...
On the next chapter.