Chapter 1

Musutafu
YN/LN
Age: 4 Years old
Parents:

Father: Daisuke LN

Ocupation: Low-Ranking Hero

Quirk: Pressurised
He can pressurise air infront of his hands or legs to send a shockwave foward, stunning foes and can be used to be propelled into the air or changes direction.

Drawbacks: The amount of pressurised air is taken from the lungs, overuse will cause exhaustion. The recoil from the released pressure will push back into his arms or legs, causing sore muscles or even broken bones

Mother: Kazuko Nanami

Ocupation: Low-Ranking Heroine

Quirk: Porcupine
She can create porcupine like needles of her body and propel them at enemies, the length, amount and strength at which these needles are launched are depended on the user but will either waste more calcium for quantity and length or body fat for strength and speed.

Drawbacks: The needles are very brittle and mostly penetrate flesh, they also cause small injuries upon exiting the user's flesh, lack of calcium or fat will make the user unable to launch the needles

Yn POV
I was sitting in the train, waiting to get to out stop, I was with my mother, holding her hand tightly as, in a few minutes we were about to get my quirk checked in, while I didn't care much about It, my parents always cared a lot about my "future". Anyways, it didn't matter, I just wanted to make my parents happy, so hero it was.

Yn: Mom, when will we be there?

Kazuko: In a few minutes sweet-heart, just one more stop and we will be there.

Said my mother, checking hurriedly at her phone, I tried to get a quick peak at what he was doing, texting to my father. I thought he was patrolling? Maybe its not that busy.

Once the train stopped at our station we got off and started walking to the doctors office, the walk was intence, not for me, but for my mother, I could even feel her rising heartbeat, through her holding hand.

Doctor: LN YN!

Kazuko: Here!

My mother said alarming the doctor, while she did that, she accidentally increased her grip on my hand while hurrying over to the doctor's office.

And after some check ups, tests that the doctor layed out for me to do, which mostly included the consumption of some kind of food, he went out to where my mother was waiting.

Doctor: Your childs quirk is Vulture. Though, im sorry to say, the only ability we found during the testing is that he can turn any material found on bones, into other nutricious materials.

My mother was frozen in place, at first happy that I got a quirk, then a wave of dissapointment as the news of my near useless quirk arrived to her.

Kazuko: No, i-it can be. There have to be more than that. That is... That is useless.

Doctor: Im sorry, but this was the only thing we found about his quirk.

Kazuko: Im- Thanks sir. I-we will be on our way.

On our way out my mother a sad face plastered on her, along with that she was looking down at the ground, not even looking foward. And when I saw her eyes, I could swear that she was threatening to spill some tears. When we reached our stop I shaked her shoulder and we took off, back home.

10:25 PM

I was in my room, I already ate diner and was praying with some toys I had laying around. But I was getting I kinda sleepy so I exited my room and then I heard the entrance door opening.

Daisuke: Sweety Im home!

Mother started silent, in the sofa watching the tv.

Daisuke: Kazu, deer, why haven't you replied to my messages, I was getting really worried.

Kazuko: Its-Its about YN, honey. His quirk specifically.

Daisuke: Oh, his quirk, you also didn't told me what quirk he got.

Kazuko: About, that his quirk is....

She spoke so weakly that I couldn't hear her from my door.

Daisuke: WHAT! ONLY THAT?! Is this some kind of sick joke? No, maybe just maybe.

Kazuko: M-maybe what?

Said my mother full in fear because of the sudden changes in attitude

Daisuke: Maybe his quirk is a late-blooming one or maybe it just develops with a good hit in the head.

Kazuko: Pl-please stop joking about this.

Said my mother already dropping some tears

Daisuke: Who said I'm joking?

He said that as he turned to my room, as he turned, he saw me and changed his face.

Daisuke: Hey buddy, I err- heard about your quirk, and I just wanted to tell you that you should keep getting those good grades at school and use your quirk. So that It may be useful.

The last part was spoken lowly.

HE is not getting anything other than the bones until he becomes useful, I wont stop treating him like a dog until HE becomes useful