Chapter 2

Yn Ln POV
Age: 7 Years old

Its just another day going to school, to be ridiculed by my classmates for my quirk, they tell me names throw around jokes about me, including some asshole Who brought bones one day and started throwing them at me, rumors and lies behind my back, even if they dont do anything like the teachers, their silence, their aceptance of what Im going through, it pains me.

And for what? To come back to a silent mother which accepts everything that my father does, talking about my father, It seems as his treatment worsens as time passes, seemingly by the fact of him accepting that I wont be a hero, and that for him im useless, at first he started feeding me bones for my quirk, now, well now he just feeds me bones and water because its cheaper than normal food, and he knows I dont like eating bones, he knows I dont get enough nutrients from only eating bones, but why feed the useless Vulture?

But that's not the worst part, the worst is the beatings, at first he didn't start hitting me, then It was for what he said was "quirk testing", then It was just anger release, if he did badly at the patrols the fault landed on my back, If some piece of furniture was broke, my fault and another beating, it got really bad when he started using his quirk, which often times left me in the ground, bleeding and often crying.

But today, that was going to change, I didn't know It yet, but It was going to happen, I was going to be free, open my wings to nature and fly high. Though, I needed to cut my chains before I did so.

Where was I? Ah yes, coming back from school, when I reached home I opened the door without care, my parents weren't here until night, I look over the kitchen and there It was a bowl with spare bones and water on the bottom, the same as usual.

After eating the horrible meal I go sleepy to my room to finish my homework and atleast have some time to rest, as is the most enjoyable thing I can do during the day, before HE comes.

After sleeping in my room, which consisted of a blank room with some decorations before I got my quirk and my bed, I cheeked the time, 10 PM, shit, he's gonna be coming in a few minutes, I will be staying in my room until he co-

*Opening door*

Daisuke: Fucking bastardo of a supervisor, no harming criminals, serious injuries will reduce my pay check, bastard already got me living on bread crums. Oi you, freak kid

Yn: ...

Daisuke: Come here, you are the fucking fault of everything, shit work, shut future, you just need to have a good quirk and all you do is rat bones.

Yn: ...

I stayed silent while I slowly open the door to hide, on top of all the usual stress today I have a horrible stomach ache which is killing me.

Daisuke: Hey! I told you to come here! Dont you dare enter that fucking room, its just going to get worse.

It didn't matter, swung the door open and entered rapidly, closing It behind my with the lock on. As soon as I entered my stomach started hurting worse than before and dropped me on the ground, while this was happening my fath-He was kicking down the door.

Daisuke: Open this door right now on the count of three or Im going to actually kill you, you brat.

My body was in inmense pain, from legs, head, torso, everything. I could feel as if my bones were moving and growing.

Daisuke: ONE!

He kicked the door. Suddenly I felt feathers covering my body and the growing started ripping clothes

Daisuke: TWO!

He kicked again. I felt something slightly covering my visión on the sides, as If I were wearing a mask, and giant tusk like bones appeared on the side of each cheek. And as I try to scream for help.