Chapter 2

Hiro and Maria quickly left the diner and got into Hiro's car. Hiro turned on the engine and drove towards the trailer park. He knew he had to hurry, as Deadeye's deadline was approaching. He also knew he had to be careful, as Deadeye was a dangerous and unpredictable foe. He had faced him before, and he had barely escaped with his life. He wondered what Deadeye wanted with the jade serpent, and why he had kidnapped Gavin and Scott.
He knew that Gavin was the leader of the triad, and that he had a lot of influence and power in Chinatown. He also knew that Scott was his son, and that he had a different path in life. He had met Scott once, when he was investigating a case in Chinatown. Scott had helped him with some information, and he had seemed like a nice and smart kid. He felt sorry for them, and he hoped he could save them.'''

As Hiro and Maria were driving towards the trailer park, they received a call from Alex, Scott's best friend. Alex had been trying to reach Scott, but his phone was off. He was worried about him, and he had hacked into the phone company's records to track his location. He had found out that Scott's phone had been smashed at an abandoned trailer park in Bellevue, and that he had been calling Hiro before that. He had also hacked into the police database,
and he had learned about Deadeye's ransom demand. He had some information that could help Hiro and Maria rescue Gavin and Scott. He told them that Deadeye had a secret base in Bellevue, where he kept the jade serpent. He also told them that Deadeye had a weakness: he was allergic to peanuts. He suggested that they could use that to their advantage. He gave them the address of Deadeye's base, and wished them good luck.'''