Chapter 4

Deadeye walked towards Gavin and Scott, who were tied up back to back with duct tape. Their mouths were wrapped in duct tape, preventing them from speaking. They watched Deadeye throw a tantrum, realizing that Hiro Hiroshima was coming to rescue them. Deadeye made a disgusted face at Gavin, and spat on the floor.

"Can't believe you and I were once in love," he said, with a sneer. "You were the only one who ever understood me, Gavin. You were the only one who ever matched me, in skill and in passion. We could have ruled Chinatown together, but you betrayed me. You chose the triad over me. You chose this pathetic excuse for a son over me. You broke my heart, Gavin. And now, you're going to pay for it."'''

Hiro ignored Maria's comment, and got out of the car. He had a gun in his hand, and a bulletproof vest under his jacket. He had a score to settle with Deadeye,

and he wasn't going to let anyone stop him. He had a history with Deadeye, a history that he wanted to forget. They had met five years ago, when Hiro was undercover in Chinatown.

He had infiltrated Deadeye's gang, and he had gotten close to him. He had pretended to be his lover, his partner, his friend. He had learned his secrets, his plans, his weaknesses.
He had also learned his feelings, his fears, his hopes. He had felt something for him, something that he couldn't explain. He had betrayed him,
and he had arrested him. He had thought that was the end of it, but he was wrong. Deadeye had escaped from prison, and he had sworn revenge. He had hunted him down, and he had tried to kill him. He had failed, but he had hurt him. He had hurt him physically, emotionally, and mentally. He had hurt him more than anyone else. He had to end this, once and for all. He walked towards the base, ready to face Deadeye.'''