plot

Informatiom:

This story is ancient stroy where they believe omega are only for reproduction and taking care of alpha need . Kin Jin hee believe in ancient tradition where , omega not allowed to do anything other then house wife .

Even in this over era where omega is just housewife and they don't have any right , what their husbands/ alpha will say they will do .

Kim Jin hee the ex king of Red Moon pack was married to his wife Kim Nara at the age of 26 years , it was arranged marriage  from his parents as his beliefs and era belief  . Where Ex luna was a soft heart girl , who was always craving for Hai alpha love but she got his Ruth. She want to do something for omega as she is omega she knows this world is so cruel for omega but nothing  work . Kim Jin hee is the most ruthless and merciless man at that time , people think no one can be this much ruthless  and Merciless  but it's break when Kim Taehyung born.

Kim Taehyung was a good little son , soft hearted person and he was attached to his mother which his father didn't like so he made Tae  away from his mother and made him heartless like him  .  Firstly he thought his father was wrong but his father made him like him and Tae became more Merciless than his father he also believes in  old traditions where omega are just for them to dominate .  First he loves her mother but now as she is omega he does not like her  but as she is her mother and luna of pack he little bit respects her .

After year of Tae born . Luna give birth to omega , she try best to protect from this cruel world but as she is omega Evan king son , he live like other omega under the control of his alpha . 

Tae love her but can't show it as she is omega .

Where Jeon jungkook was born  as a true blood omega for which  his mother die during give him birth . His  father was not a cruel Alpha so he brought him up with love but sacred from this cruel world for omega but fate take him away from Kooki when Kookie was 10 , from that he was brought from uncle and aunty they are not good and bad also as wolf are more cruel to omege .

Being a true blood omega , he becomes  so beautiful ,for  that he got a lot of marriage purpose from his early age but they don't accept as Kooki is so young . Kookie live his life in his house by learning who to pleasure his alpha , how to make his alpha happy , house hold, taking care of pup , cooking , it's not porblem for Kookie as he love doing house hold .

But he also love to read and writes , even he learnt learning and writing secretly.

Now soon he going to turn 18 , he knows he Will marriage soon .
____________________________________________

I hope I tell everything still if their is something left please ask me about it.

Saranghae 💜💜💜

I hope you guys liking My story

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.