4

Tae and Kookie life is going on but still there are a lot of problems there like if alpha Tae becomes little Polit with him Tae dad always makes sure to make Tae against Kooki .

As today Kooki is working in the kitchen with others as it's the time for alpha
breakfast .

Everyone is hurrying as if they service them late they will get permission but during this Kooki with Jimin,Jin or luna become good buddies every time they spend time together .

"Hyung hurry up alpha are there " Jimin said with worried.

" Relax hyung it's over now come we should serve them " Kooki said with a chill mood and sway his hip sassy ,yes Kooki id only one sassy and less fear from them as he always raises voice for right but his all sassy flew away looking at his alpha Tae eye as Tae looked straight in Kooki eye which make him glup his throat.

Kookie KNOWS alpha is not happy with him as he leaves the room before alpha Tae wakes up as Tae tells him to not leave the room before I wake up as Tae loves to do s*X in early morning while Kooki tries best to ignore alpha Tae in morning as he always so rough.

During whole meal Tae give Kooki stare which is making Kookie sweat. Other also noticed alpha Tae stare towards his Omega which cused Omega scared for Kooki while Tae father is angry as he noticed the stare is not normal . Which caused him worried.

After meal apha Tae want for his work while Omega aftering eating and cleaning they want to lawn for fresh air , but Jin and Jimin can't join Kooki as they have go to their alpha as they called them .

Kookie is enjoying the views and freshly air but got flinched when someone held his waist . But Kooki got relaxed after knowing it's his alpha Tae smell ( coffee and musky with rain Smell) .

" Relax Omega it's you alpha" Tae said in Kooki ear while suck his skin near his ear .

" Alpha we are outside " Kooki said .

"So hmm no one is even able to say me a thing " alpha Tae said.

"Shh why you leave the bed as I already say to you not leave the bed before I wake up" Tae said while turn jungkook toward him .

Kookie gulped his throat and said" alp..ha I ha..ve to m..ake breakf.ast " .

Tae stare at him , smirk and said " don't play with me Omega" .

" No no alpha "Kooki said immediately.

"I know now come to the room I want you " Tae said .

Kookie wide his eye in shock ,Tae really like his omege this little bit habits but he never agree on it .

At night :
Kookie is roaming here and there as alpha Tae is still on his work then only he hear Tae dads voice.

" Your highness are you not make decisions so fast " man said .

"No you didn't notice do you the way Taehyung is being little soft towards him " Tae dad said .

" But your highness I didn't see anything like this alpha Tae always harsh on Omega " man said .

" No you didn't noticed his eyes, he not showe but he is and I can't let him happen this as with lot of effort I made Taehyung like this " Tae dad said .

" So what you want to do your highness " man said .

" I want new Omega for Taehyung " Tae dad said with smirked .

" But you're highness it's not good . As alpha Taehyung will not listen to you and I will advise you not to do anything like this now you're highness , wait for some time as omega is Royal true blood omega and his heir will be more Powerful " man said .

"I Think you are right I should wait as omega will give us a powerful heir means more power" Tae dad said .

Kookie got shocked and he get sacred unknowingly his taers start felling .

"No it's can't happened , I will die without alpha no no I have to do something I have to make alpha love me " Kooki talking to himself while moving back side and his taers are felling ,he is feeling like his breath with stop then only he stamped with someone .

Tae pov :

I cAme back from my work I was tired and thinking but omega I must say I got beautiful omega with beautiful heart which is to beautiful for this world , I just want omega now ,but then only I got stump with soft body.

" Hmm alpha you come " Kooki said while wiping his tears but Tae saw his tears he held Kookie and asked " what happened Omega what Are you doing here this time and that to crying " Tae said ,Tae is feeling angry seeing his omega tear he got possivessed as his omege is cry only he have right to make his omega cry and laugh.

"Nothing alpha " Kooki said .

"I ASKED SOMETHING OMEGA" TAE asked Loudly as he got angry cuz omega is hiding something from him .

" Nothing alpha I just got scared as some day you will have other omega also " Kooki said while looking his alpha eye with tearing eyes.

Tae Heart ache seeing his omega red tear eyes but ignored it" omega you should sleep now " Tae said .

Kookie again said" it's not alpha " .

" I will now shut up and go to room " Tae said angryly .

Kookie flinched and ran to their room and cry at his fate but little he don't now his alpha is cruel man but not alpha with lot of Omega as he didn't like .

Tae pov:

I really get ache in my heart hearing my omega but I don't want to admit as this things only make man weak .

Tae said to himself with evil smirked cuz his evilness is more power on him from his positive self.

Tae entered his room saw his Omega is ready for him ,he smirked and walk towards his omega and backhugged him and nozzle his nose in his scent gland " hmm Omega you smell so good " Tae said with red eye while licking his scent gland .

Kookie moan from Tae touched like this Tae again became beast and made his omega scream his name whole night with roughness and today roughness is more as he wants to make him believe that his Omega don't affect him .

The Kookie scent is strawberry with Mikly smell and a little bit of chocolate.

_____________________________________________

I hope you guys like the chapter 💜
I'm sorry for late update 💜

Saranghae 💜💜💜

I hope you guys liking My story

❌ English is not my first language.
❌ I hope you guys like this chapter.
❌ Sorry for any mistake.

Hello babies
❌Don't be a ghost reader, please comment and votes for this story .

❌Channel Name ( Taekook ff Kim V).
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, comment, share and like the video.