1

Kin court room:

" Alpha I think he will be good for king alpha as he is true blood omega with beauty" Minter said one of the close Jin hee ministers.

" Hmm let them send purpose to them and tell them  your highness send the purpose " Jin hee said with smirk. .

While Luna looked at his king disappointed as she knows  . He will never do work without his own benefit now luna is parying for omega.

In the hallway you can hear the voice of swords Playing , yes the Alpha king Kim Taehyung is practicing his sword with his best friend Kim Namjoon .

" Will I must say Alpha king you best " namjoon said while breathing heavily .

Tae smirked and said" I should be"  then only a maid come  and knocked the door .

Tae in his deep voice " come in" shiver ran to maid body .

" Alp...ha kin...g , king ...is call....ed you in cour...t ro..om" maid said with fear.

" What the hell you can't speak properly ha" Tae asked loudly.

Maid start shivring" Al..pha I'...m so......rry alp...ha"  said while shivring .

Tae smirk at his reaction and said" Go from here before I kill you you low life" Tae said feriously.

Maid immediately run out from their.

"Alpha king  lets go  their must be important that's why king is calling you" rm said with blank face.

Tae nods his head and walks to the  courtroom .

Jeon house :

Kookie is cooking food while his aunty aslo helping him his uncle is sitting on chair waiting for them.

After serving food to uncle he was about to go but" omega I want to tell you something" alpha said .

" Yes uncle" Kooki Asked .

" I have fixed your marriage to alpha king and you're going on married him on you birthday which mean in week " uncle said. Not even thinking to asked from him just ordered him .

Kookie looked at him shockedly and he look at her aunty , who is give her knowing looked.

"Hmm alpha you sh....ould ask ...ed jungkook first ...bef...ore say....ing yes to h..im" aunty said.

Then only a loud slap voice echoed through the room " now you will tell me what is right and wrong " uncle said while holding her omege hair and " you better ready omega befron alpha king himself make you ready" uncle  and went away Kooki hug aunty and cry at his fate .

Tae bedroom:

Tae is looking outside while thinking " in a week I will marry an omega . I shouldn't be happy or not , well I hope that omega knows how to obey his alpha or other if not also then I know how to make him obey me " Tae through while smirking .

Time skip : 

So today is the wedding of the alpha  king standing on stage with all his glory waiting for his omega  . When only he heard their voice he looked smirk and looked at his omega .

Tae wedding look and outfit: