15

Alpha Tae Strom into his office room ,Lisa ran after him , " Tae it's Okay every thing will alright " Lisa say but Tae stand their stare nothing .

" I know Tae losses a pup that to go Close to born hurt like hell but have to strong " Lisa say but noticed Tae is still quite she play her card.

" Tae I should not say that but if Omega is careful then Lisa paused the speak baby will alive " .

These words make Tae attention to Lisa " what you mean Lisa" alpha Tae asked.

" Alpha omega is running here and there for fun , even I Asked her to not run but as you know you're Omega not listen to me" Lisa said with fake sad face .

She smirk when she saw alpha getting angry " you na Tae it's not Omega fauth , it's her mood swings and also my fauth I should not to talk him , he will not ran to ignore me and fell down, you know I tryy best ... Lisa don't complete her word alpha Tae said GET OUT LISA ..

What ...

But Tae

I said Get out .. Lisa leaves the room with smirk.

After Lisa leaves the room alpha Tae fell on his knees soon tears start felling from his eye ...and Tae Tae cry heart out ..

I'm sorry pup...

Papa failed to protect..

I can't even save my pup...

I'm sorry .

Like this Tae cry till he gets stable.

Kookie blankly siting on bed while Jin making Koo to eat meal then Only Lisa come inside with fake pity face .

"O Koo are you okay now

"O Koo are you okay now. Lisa said.

Hearing Lisa voice Koo start getting panic and he body trembling and start screaming ..

Ahhh ahhh lea.... Ahh

Noo noo

My baby

Jin gets worried and tries to calm Kooki but KOo ..

... Hyung my baby Kooki yell Lisa try to come close

Koo screams more "please Lisa the room his condition is not Jin said while hugging him .

" It's okay Jin , I can understand "Lisa said.

It's been 1and half month:,

It's take 2 week to taekook get back their own self , Koo get better but his buddy self shut down , he is sacred from Lisa , while alpha Tae have hard time to get back as he love pup and close to his baby , he is happy and excited but he didn't saw this to any one so but it's take 2 week for Tae to back , while Taekook having hard time after this accident first alpha Tae take care Koo to get normal but Lisa continues saying it's Koo fauth that's why they lost their baby make Tae heart little bit bitter to Koo , Tae don't say anything to Koo and they are like First where Tae get angry and but still he heart not ready to accept cuz of Koo fauth they loss baby so he ignored this but he touched Kooki in night and in morning he make himself busy in his work .