Chapter 10: Friends kiss, right?

Third Person's POV

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the tranquil landscape, Lucas and Sofia found themselves alone on the shores of a secluded beach.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing backdrop to the moment, as they stood facing each other, their eyes locked in a silent exchange of emotions.

Lucas reached out tentatively, his hand coming to rest on Sofia's cheek, his touch gentle yet filled with longing.

Sofia's breath caught in her throat as she leaned into his touch, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Without a word, Lucas closed the distance between them, his lips meeting hers in a tender kiss that sent sparks flying through the air.

The world seemed to fade away around them as they lost themselves in the intensity of the moment, their lips moving together in a dance of passion and desire.

Sofia's arms wrapped around Lucas's neck, pulling him closer as she deepened the kiss, her fingers tangling in his hair.

Lucas responded eagerly, his hands roaming over her back, pulling her closer as he savored the taste of her lips against his own.

Time seemed to stand still as they kissed, their bodies pressed together in a sweet embrace. It was a moment of pure bliss, a moment they would both cherish forever.

As they pulled away from each other, a sense of both exhilaration and hesitation lingered in the air. Sofia's cheeks flushed with color as she averted her gaze, her heart racing with a mixture of emotions.

Sofia said, "I... I didn't expect that."

Her voice was barely a whisper, tinged with a hint of uncertainty. Lucas's hand found hers, offering silent reassurance as they stood together on the beach, the sound of the waves providing a soothing backdrop to their moment of intimacy.

Lucas apologized, realizing what he had done without asking the permission of the Infanta, "I'm sorry if I overstepped, Sofia. I just... I couldn't help myself."

His voice was filled with a mixture of apology and longing, his own cheeks tinged with a faint blush. Sofia shook her head, her eyes meeting his with a softness that belied her inner turmoil.

The Infanta reassured, "No, Lucas, it's not that. It's just... I've missed you so much. And being here with you, like this, it's more than I ever dared to hope for."

Lucas's heart swelled with warmth at her words, a rush of affection washing over him as he gazed into her eyes.

"I've missed you too, Sofia. More than you'll ever know." Lucas proclaimed

Their hands remained intertwined as they stood together on the beach, the weight of their unspoken feelings hanging heavy in the air.

Their words hung in the air between them, a silent acknowledgment of the feelings that had been simmering beneath the surface for so long.

And as they stood there, hand in hand, watching the sun sink below the horizon, they knew that this was only the beginning of their journey together.

They watched the sun dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the sea, they knew that their bond was stronger than ever, even if they weren't quite ready to put their feelings into words just yet.