Chapter 20: Vicious Plan

Third Person's POV

In the shadowy depths of secrecy, an unknown figure plotted nefarious deeds, his voice hushed as he spoke into the receiver of his phone.

Unknown Man: "The official announcement of Prince Lucas and Infanta Sofia's courtship presents the perfect opportunity to strike. The departure of the Spanish Royals back to Spain will be our moment to cause chaos and confusion among the ranks of the Royals."

On the other end of the line, his co-conspirator listened intently, their voices low and muffled as they discussed their sinister plans.

Co-conspirator: "Agreed. We'll execute the plan on the day of the departure. The commotion caused by the announcement will provide the perfect distraction for our operation. The King of Spain will be our target."

As they finalized their plans with cold precision, a shroud of darkness descended over the royal palace, unbeknownst to the unsuspecting monarchs who were blissfully unaware of the danger that lurked in the shadows.

---

As the Spanish and British Royals gathered around the grand dining table, the air was filled with warmth and camaraderie.

Plates clinked, laughter echoed through the halls, and the aroma of delicious food wafted through the air as the esteemed guests enjoyed their final meal together before the departure of the Spanish Royals.

Amidst the jovial atmosphere, King Charles and King Felipe exchanged a meaningful glance, their eyes sparkling with mutual understanding.

It was a moment of silent agreement, a shared acknowledgment of the deepening bond between their families.

King Charles suggested, earning nods from the Royals, "Perhaps in the near future, we can arrange for Prince Lucas to visit Zarzuela Palace. It would be a wonderful opportunity for him and Infanta Sofia to spend more time together."

"Indeed, it would be a pleasure to welcome Prince Lucas to our home. Our families have much to celebrate, and it would be fitting to continue fostering our relationship." The King of Spain agreed, they are the ones arranging for Lucas and Sofia

Their words were met with nods of agreement and smiles of approval from the rest of the guests.

As they savored the final moments of their time together, surrounded by laughter and love, the bond between the Spanish and British Royals grew stronger than ever before.

And amidst the joyous celebrations, Lucas and Sofia shared a knowing glance, their hearts filled with anticipation for the future that lay ahead.

As the final day drew to a close, Lucas and Sofia found solace in each other's company, cherishing every fleeting moment they had together.

Hand in hand, they strolled through the palace gardens, the soft glow of the setting sun casting a warm golden hue over their surroundings.

With each step, they felt their bond growing stronger, their hearts beating in sync with the rhythm of their shared love.

No words were needed between them, for in the silent exchange of glances and the gentle touch of their hands, they found a comfort and understanding that transcended words.

As they watched the sun dip below the horizon, painting the sky with hues of pink and orange, Lucas and Sofia knew that their time together was precious and fleeting.