A/N

Hi!

For those who this is the first time reading any of my stories, you can call me Sunflower. I like to write fanfictions.

This is the rewritten version of this book. So for those who used to read the old version, some of the things might be changed, added, and/or removed, so please be aware of that. This book wouldn't have any uploading schedule due to personal stuff and school. There will be swearing, gore, blood, and a lot of Lloyd angst.

For this book, it's a God of Life and Death Lloyd AU. It takes place after Dragon Rising Season 1, but Jay and Cole are back with the ninjas.

THE CHARACTERS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME UNLESS THEY ARE MY OC AND OTHER CHARACTER I MADE. THE COVER OF THIS BOOK IS ALSO MINE, SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT WITHOUT PERMISSION!

One oc that will have a big role in this book is June. For those that read the old version, Ryn wouldn't be coming out anymore(I decided to give her most important role to someone else to make Lloyd more suff- I mean make the story more interesting).

June is a boy with pitch black hair and cool purple eyes(I'm not giving any more information after that. Also his lore changed at least a bit too, so don't think that it'll be the same as the old version).

Hopefully I wouldn't have to rewrite this again.

Sunflower Out!