Chapter 4

(Arin's Pov)

Arin remembered the first thing June showed them after all of them had woken up and realized that the boy stood in front of them wasn't their green ninja. He remembers noticing the multiple piercing holes in June's ears that he was sure his kind-hearted master didn't have. The raven definitely looked way more tired and stressed than the blond. Though the strange way his cool purple eyes looked matched his master's too well than he would've liked, or the way all the ninjas gasped as he summoned purple flame like power in his hands.

Arin remembered the cold but sad and lonely look the raven wore as the ninjas crowded him with questions multiple times without listening to the answer. How the purple eyes glowed from time to time, then to emotionless and tired, then back to the cold but sad and lonely. With his pale skin and sick-like look, it made Arin's heat ache.

Now, Arin watched as the same thing unfold. Though, the difference were that all of them were slightly injured and very tired. Oh, and June was holding a child that was apparently Lloyd but wasn't and was the Moribund at the same time. The kid, who looked barely around 8, was sleeping in June's protective arms. His long blond hair that looked like it was longer than his height(HE'S RAPUNZEL!!!! Anyway, back to the story) falling down. Other than the kid was wearing what looked like over-sized hospital gown(Arin figured it used to be white before all the blood stained it) and the weird aura coming from him, he looked like a normal kid with super long hair.

"Shut up!" Arin snapped out of his thoughts by June's yelling, which successfully shut everyone up. "First, we go back. Patch all of you up, then we'll talk. Ok?" His voice was strong and left no place for arguments. But Arin could make out the pleading hidden all the firmness. It looked like the others noticed it too, because they said nothing as all of them went back to the monastery with the sleeping Moribund.

(Time skip to them all patched up in the monastery)

They all sat down in the living room. Well, the Moribund was sleeping in the guest room that June was using since he first came actually. So all of them except one, who is but isn't their leader and master.

"So, care to explain?" Cole asked after few minutes of absolute silence.

"Like I said, the kid, the Moribund, is all the broken parts of Lloyd of guys used to know sewn together." June said, he was wearing one of Lloyd's few clothes that wasn't green. It was a red hoodie(which was a bit big for him, maybe he stole it from Kai?) and grey sweatpants(which was big too, which probably meant that he stole that too).

"Do you mean that's Lloyd?" Nya asked.

"I mean, not as a whole but I guess you could say that," June shrugged.

"Can you please explain further?" said Zane.

"Well. I'm guessing you guys all know about Lloyd's... eh... unusual heritage?" All the ninjas plus Arin nodded. When Sora and Wildfyre looked confused, they just all filled them in. To say that they were shocked were just an understatement.

"Ok," June clapped as the two got caught up. "Let's just say that the reason why Lloyd was still sane after all he's been through was because of his parts getting separated. Lloyd became unstable due to all those parts coming together, but not all of his original 3 parts. The Moribund needed a sacrifice, and by putting together Lloyd's traumas and pains, it made his mental state very bad. This is only a guess, but Lloyd was the perfect sacrifice because of his mental state."

"Wait, so do you mean the Moribund is now controlling Lloyd? Like how the Overlord controlled Garmadon?" Kai asked. Arin saw Sora opening her mouth to ask, but deciding not to. He would explain it to her later even if he was sure he didn't know everything that happened to detail.

"I don't know. But from what I could tell, I think they merged more like," June said, shrugging, "You know. From what he said and his powers."

"What? You know what? Forget that, cause what I want to know is," Jay narrowed his eyes at June from where he sat beside Nya, "How do you know about all of this?"

June seemed to tense before he blinked his eyes innocently, "Ah, well, that's probably because I'm one of his 3 main parts. The oni, to be exact."