Chapter 5

(No one's Pov)

A boy walked through the never ending field of blue flowers. The blue flowers were small and had yellow dots in the middle, connecting all the blue petals together. The boy felt like he knew what the flower was, but he just couldn't recalled the name of it or how he knew it. He thought it was strange that there were no scent from any of the endless flowers, but he didn't dwell on that too long. 

His mind was finally at peace, which surprised him for some reason. He didn't no why it did, for his mind was just a blank canvas now. Strangely, he liked it. He finally felt like he was getting the rest he was yearning for. He felt so free without all the burdens he somehow knew he was always carrying. He never wanted to get out or remember who he was. He was afraid that if he remembered, he would be dragged back to whatever he was in. The cruel state he couldn't recalled the word for it.

The boy was surprised when a hand grabbed his wrist. He looked back to face a ghosty teenager boy. About at least double his own age, which he didn't exactly know except for that he was not in his teens yet. The teen's face was blurry and it looked like he was talking to him, but he couldn't hear the words or make out his mouth moving. All he could figure out was his pitch black hair with a questionable, but cool green streak. 

"Hi! Do you know what these flowers are called? I seemed to have forgotten it," he smiled at the blurry teen. He tried to get his wrist free, but it didn't even budge. Which was strange, but he didn't mind the touch when he hated physical touch from a stranger.

He could barely make out the teen's mouth moving. But it was still too blurry to figure out what he was saying. When the teen saw the confusion in his face, he turned and started running, dragging him along with him.

"Hey! Where are we going?" He asked, not wanting to leave the safe place. But the teen didn't say anything, or maybe it was just him not being able to hear it. He swore he saw the teen's green torn scarf somewhere. He silently let himself get dragged by the teen across the endless field of flowers as he tried to figure out where he saw the familiar scarf.

After a while, the teen stopped. They were in the same place as they met. The same blue flowers and everything. The teen looked back at the boy, who just stared back with curiosity and innocence. The boy could tell that the teen was panicking and it was even confirmed farther when the older one grabbed his shoulders and started to shake him.

"AH! HEY! Don't do that!" the boy shouted as he tried to get away. Only to be trapped in place by harsh wind blows around him that suddenly came out of no where.

...UP!

"What?" The boy looked back at the teen, confused.

YOU... WAKE... SAVE... DON'T... FLOWERS...

"What about the flowers?" The boy was suddenly getting scared. He yelped as the flowers around them started to wither. 

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!

The teen was no longer blurry. The boy's onyx eyes that was filled with panic and worry bore into his own. He knew who this teen was and suddenly, he wasn't a boy anymore. 

"MOR-"

He tried to grab him. But failed as he fell into the ground. The last thing he heard was the name of the flower he was so desperately looking for.

Forget-Me-Not