Levels of Petty

*** Brief lemonyness ahead, but also probably my most genius scene edit to date. Warnings will be around it since its a relatively short bit.

*** Alastors POV ***

Y/n's expression switched from indignant to deep in thought as she read the letter. It was not unexpected, in fact these usually happen a lot closer to the exterminations, I was kind of wondering if they forgot or if Carmilla perished in the last one. My best guess is that this was another one of those events that Y/n had partial knowledge of. She mentioned the fact that her becoming an Overlord could change a few scenes, but hopefully not drastically and more importantly it was a risk she was willing to take if it meant she became harder to target for my sake. I had to give it to her, becoming an Overlord for the sake of someone's peace of mind is definitely commitment.

I was more frustrated with Charlie's girlfriend. She was lucky I had no intention of getting on the bad side of the princess of hell. I predicted I would need her to get out of my own predicament, and not just for my sake anymore. That doesn't change the fact that I did not appreciate Vaggie's petty outburst towards Y/n. However, if she wanted to be petty - two can play at game.

The evening was a bit tense after that, with Vaggie and Charlie whisper fighting in the corner. We retired to my room early as a result after a few drinks with Angel Dust and Husker. Y/n and I have found ourselves awkwardly alternating rooms over the last few weeks, spending very few nights apart. Even when we did go to bed in our respective rooms, it often ended with one of us knocking on the others door in the middle of the night. I honestly wished she would just move to my place, there was plenty of room, but there was the concern that the lack of my presence in the hotel could change things too much. Ultimately, all I wanted was to wake up with her in my arms like I did this morning.

"mmmmhhhhh" Y/n groaned with a big stretch, her ears twitching. "Mornin' "

"Good morning." I propped my self up on my elbow, watching her as she sat up and rubbed her face, then looked at the clock.

"Hooo boy, someone did not wake us up for breakfast."

"Nope."

"Is this about you not wanting to cook breakfast for Vaggie?"

"Maybe."

"Pshhahaha," she snorted a laugh, "Well we do still have things to do today."

"Yeah, tedious Overlord things I know, I know"

With that I joined her in getting ready. As I was messing with my hair in the bathroom, I heard her leave briefly presumably to get clothes from her room. When I came out in my usual red suit, she had already came back wearing a long flowy skirt, and a plain white top. With a few accents of organic jewelry, a lot of it she held quite dear as it was the few objects that came with her from life. It still boggled my mind as to what was going on with me whenever I looked at her, but I couldn't take my eyes off her as she fiddled with the covers.

***Lemons starts here, all you need to know is Vaggie is slightly traumatized.***

"What...?" She noticed me staring and looked at me with a slightly emberassed expression. In response I simply took a couple of big strides and grabbed her firmly by the waist tugging her into me and kissing her deeply. I felt the pleasured shudder go through her, and it felt as delightful now as it did the first time I held her. I inhaled her scent, picking her up by her thighs and carrying her over to the small round table in the middle of my room. I kept propping her up, with one hand, the other I ran my fingertips from her ankle up, pulling her skirt up in the process.

When I found her folds she was already quite wet for me, and I wasted no time sliding off her panties, still kissing her feverishly. As I slid my mouth off hers and kissed her jaw and neck I could hear her trying to moan something about being late, but she wasn't doing much resisting. She always reacted to me so strongly, as if my touch was enough to make her loose most of her senses. Wanting more, I bent over the table holding her skirt by her hips and went right for a long gratifying lick of her clit. I could feel her shift as she tried to stifle her moan with one hand over her mouth.