Mask

So you had things planned. You were going to show off the new Pup-Care center plans you were working on in Houndsville with the help of Matthew and to your surprise the poodle hell hound - Beatrice. It turned out to be a particular soft spot for her, so when you offered to help find ways to get hellhound children out of the orphanages where they basically got sold to other overlords she jumped on board immediately. You figured this was a wholesome enough topic to show at the hotel that shouldn't get anyone angry with you.

Alastor got a notice from one of his old manufacturers, saying that he was getting bothered by Vox's goons the day before and went out to go deal with them, leaving you to deal with menagerie on your own. You had a present for him prepared as well, you found a custom jeweler in Houndsville named Rick and commissioned him to make a simple silver bracelet, engraved with a a stag and doe leading a pack of wolves on a run and "Mon Paradis ~ Y/n" on the inside to mimic the chocker Alastor got for you. You figured it was something Alastor could wear since a necklace would be hard with him wearing bow ties all the time. You were hoping to give it to him after your presentation.

But.... that didn't happen because Angel Dust went first. Sliding in the cassette with his best known porno. You tuned out the beginning the best you could, but as predicted Husker started on his shpeal about everyone's problems.

"That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." He growled, pointing to Sir Pentious," That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!" Then gestured with his bottle at Charlie "Princess, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own." He mimicked a damsel in distress expression as he said that.

"What?! No, I-- What? Pfffft, no, no." Charlie Protested.

Husker only continued now onto Vaggie: "This one. Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself. And Niffty? Hehhh... You don't even want to know what her deal is." Finally he turned to you and looked at you with an appraising glare. "You're okay, kid. Never thought the serial killer would be the well adjusted one but here we are."

You scoffed, he was being very generous with that. But in a way it was true that you had adjusted well to life in hell, though in large part due to Angel Dust, Husker, and especially Alastor. You had a support system here you didn't have in life, so it was easier to be content with things.

" You weren't kidding. Oh ho, wow!" Angel Dust came over to Husker and grabbed his face, making a hot flush come over him. "Kitten's got claws. Mraoowwww."

The fight devolved into the same antics again, with Angel Dust's boss calling him to get on a shoot, and him leaving much to Charlie's dismay. You sat on the couch, watching Vaggie try to console her, wondering if the exercises would be over for the day or not. You had half a mind to sneak away, until Vaggie turned around abruptly and called out to you.

"Y/n can you go with her?"

"Wait what, you want me to go with her? To Valentino's?" You had to do a double take. "Why?"

"So she has someone there in case something happens." She said.

"And why can't you do that?" You raised your eyebrows. "Also she's the princess of hell and a big girl, she will be fine." You had a few reasons for not wanting to get involved in that. One, you knew how much of a shit show that turned out to be and you didn't want to do that to Angel Dust, but two you were worried about your presence changing something and Husker and him not making up in the end.

"Because I am no body, and you are an overlord like Valentino. I'm hoping he would act better in higher company."

"You are hoping for too much." You told her.