Character Description

Ekansh Rathore

Name: Ekansh Rathore

Grade: 11th grade

Age: 17 years old

Height: 6 feet tall

Eyes: Has hazel eyes that reflect his depth and warmth, adding to his engaging personality.

Personality: Possesses a captivating blend of charisma and kindness.

Nature: Known for his caring and supportive nature, he manages to win over everyone he meets, despite his ambivert tendencies.

Passions: His passion for music is evident in his ability to play multiple instruments such as the guitar, flute, and keyboard, showcasing his diverse talents.

Interests: Finds solace in the pages of books, embarks on exciting biking adventures.

Physical well-being: Prioritizes his physical well-being through regular visits to the gym.

Aashvi Singhania

Name: Aashvi Singhania

Grade: 10th grade

Age: 16 years old

Height: 5 feet 5 inches tall

Eyes: Has amber eyes that mirror her lively spirit, enhancing her charm and magnetic presence.

Personality: Exudes cheerfulness and extroversion, captivating the hearts of those around her with her effervescent nature.

Family: The beloved only girl among her three cousins, Aashvi's unique personality is defined by her love for painting.

Passions: Her passion for painting allows her to express her creativity and emotions. She is known for her vibrant and playful disposition, adding an element of innocence to her character.

Interests: A keen interest in photography, often capturing candid moments and the beauty of nature through her lens. She also loves creative writing, channeling her thoughts and emotions into evocative poetry and prose.