Chicago (Special Edition)

A/N
As you all probably know, on Friday, June 26, 2105, same-sex marriage was made legal in all 50 states! This is a big milestone in the history of our nation! This is especially important for me since my aunt is a lesbian, and I've always wanted her to be happy :) In honor of this, two characters in my story are going to come out! Read on and find out who ;) Oh, and if you have any problem with this, then either suck it up and accept the fact that all love is perfect, or to find yourself another story. Don't express your hate in the comments.
------------------------
"You shot my dad in the head!" Kier shrieks, storming up to Kai.
"He was going to kill us," Kai replies, putting his gun away. "So I killed him first."
"Well, that's a new approach to life," Bee says.
"He's not dead," Jason shouts over, making us all groan except Kier.
"He'll be dead soon," Aisling says.
"So... Did we win?" I ask.
"Depends on your point of view," Kier grumbles.
"We won," Reptil says, finally transformed back as far as he could go after the previous adventure.
"Agreed," Azari adds.
"Well, we didn't COMPLETELY obliterate everything," Jason says with a sassy shrug. "We could've ripped his limbs off, braided his intestines, pulled his brain out of his nose..."
"OKAY we get it," James says, looking slightly sick at the image implanted in his mind.
"You forgot about using his blood to make a martini," Reptil mumbles, making Jason snort and his cheeks puff out.
"Okay, there's something wrong with you two," Colton says, wrinkling up his nose.
"Why are we still discussing this?" Penny asks.
"Yeah," I agree.
"I have no idea," Peter replies. "Let's not."
"Well, what do we do with the Transformers?" Kier asks. "They don't look much better than before."
"We could leave them," Bee offers, a little bit too loudly.
"You know, I like that," Reptil says.
"We can watch them rust," Jason growls evilly, drumming his fingertips together.
"Okay, you two need to shut up," Kier says, waving his hand and sealing their lips together. "Now, seriously, what do we do with them?"
"We leave them here," Bee says. "Ooh, or drop them in the ocean."
"Ocean sounds good," I say. "Then they won't stab anyone anymore."
"See?" Bee says. "He likes the idea."
"Well, less than half of his brain is active," Kier replies. "He has the intelligence of an average human eight-year-old."
"That is not true," I snap back.
"Oh yeah?" Kier replies. "How do you spell backwards?"
"Um." I'm not good at spelling. Never have been. "B-a-c-w-o-r-d-s?"
"And thus, my point is proven," Kier says, gesturing to me.
"Hey, I'm still smart," I snap, crossing my arms. "I can do math."
"Okay," Kier replies. "What's eight times eight?"
"Sixty-four," I say with a wry smile.
"What's eleven squared?" Kier asks.
"Hundred twenty-one," I reply.
"What's-" Kier starts again, but gets interrupted.
"Your problem?" Jason asks, walking up and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "You keep finding ways to bring other people down."
"Well, maybe I want to feel good about myself for once!" Kier snaps.
"I can take care of that," Jason replies, leaning in towards him.
"NO," Kier snaps, turning into a blackbird and flying out. I notice his cheeks were red.
"I've got it," Jason says, running after him. The others start talking about something else I'm not interested in, leaving me to sit with Bee and pout.
"Go after them," Bee says.
"What?" I ask.
"I can tell something's up," he says with a smile. "Go find out what for me, okay? Don't worry, I'll cover for you." He winks and I smile back, slipping easily away and climbing onto a roof to spy on them. Kier is curled up on top of a dumpster, blushing and slightly teary-eyed. Jason is standing behind the corner, trying to figure out what to do. He eventually walks up slowly, seeming a lot less forward than before.
"Hey," Jason says, smiling kindly.
"Go away," Kier mumbles, glaring at him.
"I just wanted to talk," Jason replies, sitting on the dumpster next to him. Kier clearly didn't want to listen, but didn't argue.
"In case you haven't figured it out, I'm gay," Jason says. So much for my earlier assumption about him not being as blatant. "And I find you extremely attractive."
"Well, you can keep it to yourself," Kier snaps back.
"I just want you to feel as amazing as I know you are," Jason replies, pulling his legs into the dumpster and crossing them.
"There are other ways to do it," Kier says, looking over at him. "Besides, I'm not gay. I don't find anyone attractive, as a matter of fact. I can't, really." Jason sighs, leaning in again and actually kissing him this time. Kier reacted instantly, uncurling and backing up so his hands were supporting him. Jason moved with him, keeping his lips connected with Kier's and almost climbing on him. Even though I initially found this disgusting, I sort of grow to understand it, though. Some people are just wired differently to like different people. Most of my wires are dead, but, whatever. Kier seems to find out what I do, and relaxes, sitting back up and closing his eyes. I smile and lay on my stomach, leaning my head in my hands. This is awesome.
"Mmmokay," Kier says, pulling back and looking at Jason. "I'm slightly more convinced."
"Knew it," Jason replies with a smile.
"But," Kier says, holding up a hand. "I'm not 100% sure I've completely decided yet, so how about we do that again so I can be absolutely positive this is what I want."
"Fine by me," Jason mumbles, grabbing Kier's head and pulling it to his, their eyes closing again. I can figure out that Kier's mind had been changed beforehand without any extreme thought. I watch them kiss for a couple seconds before coming to my senses and deciding to let them have some private time. I get up and walk back into the warehouse, jumping off the roof to a beam and sliding down that, jumping off to the floor and walking over to Bee.
"So?" he asks quietly, the others still talking.
"I ship Jier," I reply with a smile. He smiles back and closes his eyes.
"Dude, this is awesome," he mumbles.
"I know," I reply.
"Should we tell the others?" he asks.
"No," I reply. "It's their choice."
"Yeah, it probably is," Bee sighs.
"Tell us what?" Penny asked, walking over.
"Um, nothing," I stutter quickly.
"Oh, you're no fun," Penny pouts, making a sad face. "Cmon, I can keep a secret." I glance back at Bee, who shrugs. I inhale and start to say something, but Kier and Jason walk in and say it for me.
"We're dating!" they laugh in tandem. Penny's eyes widen and she looks at me. I nod in response.
"What they said," I say.

------------------
Oh yeah, thanks SO MUCH for 300 reads too!! Every little bit counts!
-Becca