Prologue

3rd Pov

3rd Pov

a girl with [fav colour] hair(its a wig) saying bye to her stream."Thankyou for all of yout donation and time seeing this live see you later!!" [your streamer name] the famous streamer in hell.She really look like a doll.Her talk,her manners and everything its so weird seeing a angel like her in this hell and a streamer.No one ever saw her walking ok the street.

She then stop her live and sit back to her chair chilling."Finally today work is done i can take a rest.." She said and then her phone let out a ping sound.She look at the phone and its from her manager.Velvet(manager) thr contack says giving message saying 'Are you done?' She asked me.

I take the phone and answer her saying of course and then she video call me."hey my favorite streamer,WELL YOU KNOW THAT BITCH"

"which one?"

"VALENTINO!! THAT MF COME TO MY DEPARTMENT WHILE I'M TRYING TO PULL MY SHOW AND—"

Them Velvet start ranting about Valentino while [your name] listen to her rambling and sometime comment about it which make velvet feel better."Glad you agree with me bitch now go to my place i have new jirai kei fashion you could try on" She said which make the [fav colour] hair happy."COMIMG RIGHT UP BITCH!!"

Velvet POV

I waited for the [favorite color] hair girl coming to meet me.This is so shit that mf threw a tantrum in my department.I then heard a loud step coming to me.She here.My smile grew and i saw her come to me and hug me."Hello my internet angel!!" She said to the girl."Helloo Velvety favorite manager!!"

"Of course the one and only your manager!!" [your name] release my hug and finally look at me."So..?" I smilled at her and then i give her the outfit she then kiss my cheek and go to the chang room.Loving her so much.I then continue my work waiting for her.

"Ugh,no,unacceptable,you're fired,what is this wrist is it 1750??BURNT IT LIKE THE WITCH WHO WORE" And now."there you are my inter...oh its you FINALLY" Finally that fucker is here and can calm down that man.

"He is now up in his tower waiting for a flad faced prince to calm him down" i said which make the tv or should i say vox sigh."and uhm what so got him so out of sorts today." He asked me.Do i look like i know??."who knows but he tore up my best model glad it's not my streamer!"

"AND YOU KNOW THE SHOW CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT UNLUCKY BITCH TO PULL HERSELF BACK TOGETHER MELLISA GET OVER HERE"i said then my model Mellisa come to the stage.I then start changing her clothes and finally found what i want.

"Looks like you have everything under control here" Vox said."Of course i do fuck you now sho take care of the piss baby!" i said give him the middle finger and sho him away.
"I'm back velvet what do you think?"
She is going out with the outfit i give.

(for the outfit colour is your favorite colour)
"Perfect my internet angel" i said as i hugged her again."what happened velvet?" i only put my face to her shoulder."Its that fucker he kill my best model" She then hug me and stroke my back."I can't just let him keep killing my model"

If he keeps doing that....wait."My Internet angel will you help me?"
She then smiles knowing what i mean."You want me to make a Collab stream?"She asked and i nod."That's what I'm talking about.you gonna be the star for this show today.I think this outfit is enough now.Let's go!"

At the show

"now we welcome the collab we do with someone who could it be??" the crowd become more louder about it."Now we presenting our collaborationn [your streamer name] the internet angel!!" the crowd seem so happy and shocked about her appreance.

"Its me your internet angel!!"

{an:hope you guys like the first chapter of this fanfiction see you later 🙏bless🙏}