-001-

[your name POV]

[your name POV]

Right now I'm playing with my phone checking the trending and there's my stream name in there.I love this and this idea is absolutely successful.Right now Velvet hugging me and also check on her social media.Only both of us in the VIP room now.

Then we heard a loud thud like someone throwing tantrum."that shitty as moth won't shut the fuck up" She said as i nod at her comment.Then a moth who I assume Velvet friend come in to this VIP room."Wait i thought you go tantrum again?"

Velvet asked."not its voxxy he's tantrum about the come back of the radio demon~"Radio demon...That Radio demon?alastor...Alastor.That fuckers actually back.Its so crazy i keep staring on the ceiling and didn't realize someone actually call me.

"oh look who is it" The moth said as he go to me putting his finger on my chilf but velvet slap hisbhand away."The famous internet angel [your streamer name] nice to meet you my name is Valentino.why you never told us about her velvet" Velvet only sigh as look at him."Im her manager i can do what i want with her after all"

"She could be a famous porn star instead be with you or maybe she could be both" I only smiled at him."Well it would be fun but no thank you after all if i want i need velvet opinion!" i said which make the moth said.Then someone kick the VIP door showing a man with a TV head.

"Calm your ass Vox" Velvet said calming down the male but he doesn't care."THAT FUCKERS BACK AGAIN FUCK" he then rambling more which I don't understand.He then look at me realize i have been here the whole time.

"its you holy shit..." I only smiled at him and sat properly letting myself go from Velvet hug and i could see that Velvet pout when i leave her hug."The one and only internet Angel" The Tv head or i should say Vox looking at me around with a shock eyes."Velvet why you never tell us about this?" The same question Valentino asked the girl.

"Really the same fucking question again? im—"

"im the one who want my identity to be secret that's what a streamer do right?All of their personal life being lock inside theur safe box until their end" I said answering Vox answer."Now see ya!" I said as i just suddenly disappear to thin air.

I am now in my home.Taking of my wig,my clothes and all accessories and change it to my jester outfit.Your favorite story teller is now ready for a show.Then i took my phone texting Velvet im gonna be busy storytelling and she understood.'Be safe don't do anything stupid love you my internet angel' The message said from Velvet.

in the street

I walk to the street like normal days wearing the jester outfit."ITS ME YOUR FAVORITE STREET JESTER!![your name]!!"People realized about it and clap their hands.Time for a show"

"hahahaha!! Should we start our story?"