-003-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[3rd pov]

Normal day at the vees department.Somehow today is so peaceful no wars,no mouth shit each other,no tantrum.Weird isn't it?Only silent in that place.In the VIP room we have Velvet and Valentino and wait where's Vox? "Where's Vox?" Valentino asked ehich answer by the girl.

"Probably planing how to kill Alastor again." she said as she goung back her phone."ah....well alright" Both of them continue at their phone then."How did you meet [your streamer user]?Did you just pick her up like she is a lost cat?"

"Yes" Velvet said focus on her phone again."Interesting....wait for real?" She nod at him."Well i guess some story time"

years ago

[Velvet pov]

Walking around like normal days,i just finish the show today and i saw someone on the street.She looks like a lost cat.I go to her closer and her situation quite bad.Her hand is bleed really bad.Her hair is quite messy but if i fix it her hair will be fine.

Having a [hair length] and [hair colour].Her eyes are unique,having four eyes the other two eyes is on the right side(?).Her outfit also have a good design and its jirai kei but got ruined because of the blood."im taking you from now on"