-002-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.

[your name] POV

arrived In front of the hotel using my jester outfit.The hotel had a big sign saying "Hazbin hotel".This is going to be a very great show.I then go to the door and start knocking on the door."Guodoooo morrningggg~" i said and before I said any more words."Well—"

Slam

"Hello!!"

Slam

They close the door.So rude doing this to their guests.Then the door opens again.

"My name is—"

Slam

why just why they did this to me.I tried to knock on the door again but they didn't answer."Is it because i look like a fucking clown?" I asked them.no answer."is it i kll many demons and somehow i never become overload?" no answer again."ok you know what im leaving"

Before i left the door opening again."WAIT WAIT WE ARE SORRY COME IN!!" The girl said who i assume is Lucifer's daughter.Charlie Morningstar.My face from a pout turns into a big smile."THANKYOU!!"

The room is filled with a lot of people but not many also.Well shit this gonna be a long ass introduction.

[time skip]

"so you come here to this hotel to redemption yourself right?" Charlie asked me."Well of course after all this is the reason this hotel is here right?" i said smile to the girl but i think i broke a bot of her trust in me because of my smile.