-dear my living dead-

hi im bored so here have this oneshoot of you and velvet

Velvette x reader
dear my living death au

explanation:
Dear My Living Dead is a one-shot manga originally released in GFantasy's November 2013 issue.It was later included in Volume 0 of Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun alongside the latter's pilot chapters. The plots of the two series are not directly affiliated.

The world is swarmed with the living dead, which are corpses that have been affected by an unknown curse. In order to combat this, the church employs people who wield powers to defeat these evil creatures. These people are signified by a distinct seal on their body that appears when they're around five years old.

However, the seal has the ability to fade or disappear over time depending on the permanence, resulting in loss of powers. For those who have permanent seals, they have powers to utilize their strength and form contracts with lesser living dead such as deceased animals.

symbols:
[your name]:permanent
Velvette:permanent

warnings:
death
blood
gore
cult(?)

now into the story have fun!

[3rd POV]
location: unknown

A town with a unknown name is now being destroyed.Fire everywhere.All the building got destroy and burn down.Now showing a man with shotgun protect his family.Then a big scary creature that looks like a plsnt try to attack him.

The man shoot him on the body but it healled and the creature head explode.Then a girl come going to the family."BACK!!"The girl then shot the creature that called living dead.a slim girl with cedar-brown skin, and long curly hair kept into pigtails with bangs by black hair ties protect the family.

Then a girl with [hair colour] comes helping the other girl.Hitting the living dead that try to attack velvette from behind."STAY FOCUS!!" she said as she keep killing the living dead using her weapon.

"STAY FOCUS!!" she said as she keep killing the living dead using her weapon