The New Ones First Look

Well, they used to live in another world, another Earth. The world they lived in was about 900 millions miles away from Earth. The way they got here was complex and really disastrous. They traveled there by using the substances of the black hole and light. They used HCN and luciferin to make their transportation. Ok, what actually happened was...

One day the Earth, I mean their Earth was at normal rotation but everyone saw a big stone in the sky. They didn't know what it was and soon discovered that it was the land of a part of Mars that came out. Without them knowing Mars is covered with toxic chemicals that can wipe out any living thing. The stone had been in the air for years then but they did nothing about it. Each day it would come closer and closer until one day.

It hit them. The widest factory in the building got hit by the pieces of land. It exploded making the pieces go in the air and spread everywhere. The factory had dangerous substances, especially polychlorinated biphenyls. This is something that makes toxic chemicals spread faster, Martian soil hits everywhere, red chemicals spread everywhere and dust fills the air. Meanwhile, there was a protective base in Masa. They were a group like Nasa but were called Masa for some reason. The two Earths didn't know each other or anyone from there.

They were a bunch of little kids sitting at the protective base. That was the only safe place there was on that Earth because the soil would go at such high speeds that it would smash through buildings and expose the chemicals to people by inhaling it and dying from it. This had become serious. No one was safe, at this time about half of the Earth was wiped out and the gasses of the remaining soil was spreading everywhere.

The kids at Masa were looking around the building and found a launch pad. All the adults were outside- dead because of the chemicals outside. One of the kids looked outside the window and shouted "Hey guys! Come look over here!" She walked up to the door and opened it as the gas escaped into the door. She fell down flat and one of the other kids ran towards her to check if she was okay, into the gas he went and went on his knees and tried checking her pulse. Then he fell down hitting his head on the hard floor. The rest of them ran into the launch pad just hoping for something to happen and then the door closed. One of the kids started looking around rapidly and then saying "We have to do something about this" They had left him inside with the gas filling the room.

Then they saw him through the window "Open the door, please." They tried to open the door but it wouldn't open and at last, they saw him fall on the floor. "NOOoooo..." The other kid fell on the floor crying when all the kids had made space for him. These kids had all left their brothers, sisters, and family members just because of one disastrous event. The launch pad didn't have an assigned destination and it took off almost at the speed of light with the power of the black hole holding them still. Time went by faster than usual making their bodies change at a fast rate of time. It was only the 3 of them. Just 3 out of a billion survived and it could have been 4.

They slowed down at once and landed in an area on Earth, our Earth. They came out of the launch pad step by step with people on the streets looking at them. They were all grown in a matter of seconds, they were taller and their behaviors had changed. The survivors' names were Lewis, Ava, and Alexander but most people call him Alex. These are the only people that survived the Battle Of The Burning Earth. No one knows who they are or where they came from, they learn new things on this Earth without anyone knowing what has happened.

Everyone questions them but their answers are all different. Soon they will know about this secret and remain the New Ones.