The False Newspaper

Alex and Lewis went back to the hotel and there was a newspaper on the ground, "I don't have a good feeling about this." Lewis and Alex look at the newspaper at the first page. The COVID-19 pandemic could be officially over, and that there is data tha- "Okay good, I thought it was something about-" Lewis sonic screams and Alex falls on the floor.

"Alex, you okay?" Lewis asks, "Bro why did you do that?" Alex says and Lewis picks up the newspaper with Alex's picture on it. "Known as Alex being in a casino killed a man by implanting a bomb inside his body and later running away. Due to this the New Ones now stand as a threat to stay away from them at all cost. Call

555-866-" "They now think that we are a threat when they are the threat to us." Lewis says walking over to the kitchen still reading the newspaper. "Oh the newspaper talks about the pill." Lewis says An authorized pill has been sent around the world for the doings of good and evil by individuals. Reports had it said that the pills give at least 5 supernatural abilities which can be either a good effect or a bad one, possibly leading to death. Lewis looks at Alex "Oh by the way remember the Glow man?" "Yeah, why?" "How did you turn him into flames earlier?" Lewis askes. "Oh so, I saw a pill on the floor and wanted to see if it was really just him that got lucky from the pills so when he was laughing and dashing towards me I threw it in his mouth and he swallowed it." Alex sits on the chair to relax and Ava walks in. "We both knew you were listening." Lewis says looking at Alex but Alex gives a confused face. "Alex, you took the pill?" "Yes, I'm not trying to hide anything from you." Alex says looking down "I need to also say something." Ava looks more interested in the conversation "Well, what is it?" Alex looks at Lewis, then at Ava and puts his head down "Remember the guy that saved you Ava?" Alex says. "Oh yeah, what about him, I was actually thinking of letting him sta-" "He's dead" Lewis says, telling from Alex facial expression and the whole place goes quiet.

"Yeah and I'm a threat to the public now, so that means we can't go anywhere." Lewis coughs "Wait what we. Ohh no no no you're on your own. You did this to yourself, you're staying by yourself." Knock knock knock and unexpected knock is heard from the door. "Who could that be?" Alex asks "Ava go get the door." Alex says and Ava walks over to the door and opens it and sees 2 police officers. One takes notes in a notebook and one starts talking. "Hey mam, so there was some explosion in the casino next to you. Did you by any chance hear anything or see anything?" Ava answers "Well, I think I saw a man screaming for help and then the place blew up all of a sudden." The police officers look at each other with a strange face and say "The guy named Alex ran over here was what the people near the incident told us." Ava opens her mouth but doesn't say anything and then the two men push her over and run inside. "There's no one here." Ava says as the police men scan the place. Ava sees the window open and sees a crowd of people chasing 2 people which were Lewis and Alex.

Alex was running from the crowd "I'm going to jump on top of that building." There was a tall building next to the both of them and Lewis says "Take me with you, please." Alex grabs Lewis, jumps on a traffic light and jumps to the edge of the building then pulls himself up with Lewis. "Are you okay Lew-" Alex freezes. At the top of the building there was someone standing there that he had known. It was Jacob.

"Jacob I- I thought you were" Alex going up to Jacob put Jacob punches Alex away from him. "Jacob, I'm sorry." "Shut up! You left me there to die alone and after that I said to myself that I would never trust anyone again, then kill you." Alex steps back and so does Lewis. "Now that you are here I can finally get my revenge." Jacob says. Jacob runs up to Alex and attempts to kick him but Alex blocks it with his arm. "You foolish boy, I helped you. I even saved your friend and you just left me." Jacob kicks again and makes it come along with a punch but Alex dodges the kick and grabs Jacob fist. "Look I said I'm sorry what I did was wrong and I accept it." Jacob lets go of Alex and uppercuts him, making Alex fall down the building but he grabs one of the digital display screens and saves himself. He looks down and sees a mob of people screaming at him holding weapons and swords. He looks up and sees Jacob with Lewis in his hands and then throws him down but Alex grabs him. "Dude can't you fly?" Alex says "Oh I forgot." Lewis says. Alex lets Lewis go and he flies away with Alex jumping building to building. "Where are we going?" Lewis asks, "To the cliff near the Goodmen's house" Alex says still jumping and running. He jumps again but then a speeding arrow goes through his jacket. Alex looks back and sees Jacob chasing him, also jumping off buildings with an arrow in his hand. I can't do anything about this because he can always see into my mind and check my next move. Alex puts in his mind, "Ha,ha you got that right!" Jacob shouts.

"My moves have to be based on instinct not normal behavior and he is probably knowing that I am saying this right now so I have to fou-" Another arrow nearly hits Alex fingertips as he jumps on to another building,- He lands and looks back to see Jacob lighting up the tip of his arrow and taking aim at him. Alex looked at the next building that he was going to jump on but there were no more. "Lewis!" Alex shouted "Try to catch me, okay." Alex jumps and sees a flaming arrow coming his way. Alex uses his left arm to hold on to Lewis and his right to catch the arrow which he does, as he does his heart stopped coldly. Alex looks back at Jacob and the crowd, The crowd wasn't there and there was no more building for Jacob to shoot off of so he jumped off diving to the floor. "I don't think he is on us anymore." Alex says "Thank Goodness." Lewis says still flying, he sees the cliff and the broken house and lands. Alex walks over to a half opened sewer that looks like a dead man in it. "AH!" Lewis screams in pain and Alex quickly looks back but gets pushed into the sewer. He falls to the ground and looks in at the exit being closed by a container. "NO! Lewis! Jacob!" Alex screams. "Keep it low in here son." Alex freezes. "Was that the dead man?" He moves closer and stops "Hello?" Alex says. The old man raises his head to look at Alex and smiles. "It's been a long time since I saw a person last" He says struggling "Come, sit down over here." Alex trusts him and goes to sit by him.