A Wick and Wicked World

Somewhere On Earth (Morning Time)

A group of scientists in a room all working together to make a pill. "YES! We are going to be the first ones in world wide history to make a supernatural pill!" Some scientist says. "There are a billion possibilities that can happen but it only lasts for one day. Wait, let me test it on a rat." The scientist gives the pill for the rat to eat in the cage and it eats it. As the rat eats it it starts floating in the air flying around. The scientists all jump up in the air screaming, yelling, rejoicing that it works. One of the scientists a distance away from the crowd gives it to two rats. One dead and one alive. The dead one regains consciousness slowly and gets up but the other turns into nitrogen freezing to death. "Guys! It can raise the dead!!!" A scientist says. The scientist at the side tries to warn the other person but it's too late. The leader launched it in the air. "What have you done!" The scientist at the side says. The launcher that the leader used was made to make contact with the whole world.

On each pill description it says "Supernatural pill, Free Use." And people in the world started using it. Meanwhile Alex is outside sitting and thinking about Jacob, but then a pill hits his head and he sees it. He picks it up and takes a close look at it. "What the" he says, he looks to the side seeing more of these pills fall on the floor from the sky. Alex doesn't take the pill and goes inside the house and lays flat on the bed when Ava was eating by his side. "Why did you run out last night?" She asks. "Where is Lewis?" Ava looks annoyed "Look, you have to stop avoiding my questions, if we don't know each other then how can we trust each other". Alex gets up "So this is about trust?" "No, Alex I just want to know wh-" "No, Ava you said trust right?". Ava tries to calm Alex down "Please Alex just sit down and talk about this. Please." Alex calms down "Okay I just want to warn you, be careful of the pills outside. Can you please tell me where Lewis is?" Ava tones down and looks gloomy "In the casino." Alex, careless of Ava, walks out the hotel going to the casino to meet Lewis. When he gets to the hotel he sees a man take the pill he saw earlier and Alex looks carefully.

The man falls down struggling to breath, gasping for air. Alex runs up to the man "Water! We need water, quick!" Alex holds on to the man "Hang in there" Then the man starts coughing out blood and stops. Alex feels his pulse and feels nothing. Then he starts vibrating at a fast pace with his veins popping out on his skin. Alex still has his hand on his pulse and he gets heated up. Alex runs away in front of the casino crowd and as he runs BOOM the casino blows up because of that one man.

Alex runs back to the hotel "Lewis!! Lewis!!!!. Ava where's Lewis?!?!" Ava angrily says "What's your problem he's right behind you." Alex turns around to Lewis. "Lewis, did you take the pill?" Lewis makes a fireball with his hands. "Yeah, why" Alex gains his words in anxiety "I saw someone in the casino blow up after taking the pill and now the casino is wrecked down, when did you take it?" "Like, 5 hours ago, this is so cool. I always wanted this." Alex punches Lewis by his shoulder. "Did you hear what I just said?" "Oh, I'm sorry about that. Why were you looking for me anyways and Ava's upset for some reason." Alex grabs Ava's arms gently. "I'm sorry Ava. I was just trying to look out for everyone, that's all." "Why did you go last night?" Alex groans "Ughhh, it was to go see the guy that saved you when you fell down." "What did you say to him?" "I just told him thank you." Ava looks happy again. "Well I just hope we will see him one day." When Ava said that Alex froze in distress and stopped breathing. "Alex? Is anything wrong?" Alex unfroze "Huh oh! Can we just not talk about Jacob again." "Okay, sure. Is there a problem?". "Uh- What oh no, No problem I need to go somewhere really quickly." Alex says putting on a jacket. "You started doing this habit where you run off without saying anything? Are you okay?" Ava says "Lewis come with me." Alex says running off.

"Alex, stop. Where are we going?" Lewis running with Alex. "We are going to the Home of the Goodmen's." "Why do you want to go back to that place?" Lewis asks. Then they approach the cliff they had seen earlier and jump over it. "To meet a friend." Both of them stop to take a look at the house before entering. "We need a plan"

Alex and Lewis enter inside the Goodmen's House and they see the place wrecked. There was only one man standing, he was tall and bigger than the rest of the Goodmen's. He was holding a fireball on his fingertips and stared at Lewis. "I remember the two of you, you came here earlier." He says. "Can we call him glom man because I'm not asking for his name." "Yeah" Alex and Lewis whisper to each other. He throws the fireball and Lewis catches it and explodes it with his hands. The glom man dashes up to Lewis and Lewis punches him back. "I think we should start running now." "Yeah. Go, go go!!!" They run out the building thinking they escaped but then the glom man breaks open the roof flying in the air. "He's going to throw another fireball!" Alex said running and looking back at the same time. He throws it and Lewis jumps in the air kicking it back at him making him blow up caught up in an explosion. "Oh my God, thank God he is gone now." But no, he comes out the smoke and comes dashing toward Alex. Alex dives on the other side of the area and does the landing, and then Lewis shoots.

Lewis shot the glom man and he didn't get hurt. The glom man flew into the air in a circular path with Lewis in the center. Lewis gets one of the supernatural pills out and eats it. "I'm unstoppable, my luck is insane. I took 10 off those things and didn't get bad effects." Lewis looks confused and looks at Alex "I forgot to tell you there's bad effects out of those things!" Alex shouts. Lewis coughs a greenish gas out of his mouth. "Hey, hey hey, what do we have here? Mar poison! The thing that destroyed the old Earth is about to destroy you. Imagine." Glom man says. "If I'm going to die I'm going to take you down first. Lewis flies towards glom man with a flaming fist and slows down. "I- I can't move." Glom man laughs "I slowed down time so I can watch your death." Alex looks worried, he couldn't do anything about it because they were in the sky and he couldn't do anything. Alex falls down and starts feeling bad "One of my friends are gone and I'm about to lose another" Alex thinks in his mind. Alex looks at the floor and sees one of the pills. He picks it up, slowly closes his eyes and eats it. When he opens his eyes he can tell something has changed and his legs and arms feel energetic. Alex jumps high up in the air and stands on Lewis, he doesn't fall because he can't move in slow motion. Still standing on Lewis "Looks like I got lucky now." The Glom man tries to punch Alex's face with his arm but Alex grabs his right arm and stops it. The Glom man raises his hands up and makes a fireball. Alex panics and dodges his fireball still holding his arm. Then he swings his arm and throws him at the Goodmen's house and breaks it with the wood flinging everywhere and the building collapses. Alex thinks he has defeated him and Lewis falls down from the sky. "Hey I feel better!" Lewis says "How?" "Oh I took another pill and the pill healed me." Alex laughs "You need to relax with those pills dude." Lewis tries to warn Alex but he comes too fast. A punch from across Alex's face sending him flying and falling into the cliff. "ALEX!!" Lewis screams. "Your friend probably died from that-" Whoosh "Ha, , it's not the pill" Alex says in a bragging manner and starts jumping mid air. The Glom man kicks Lewis away from the fight and Alex goes towards the Glom Man.

"Good men must die, but death cannot kill their names." Glom Man says. Alex sees another pill. Glom Man dashes at him and Alex jumps in the air. Glom Man looks up and says "You better stop running and dodging me" Alex smiles "Bro, I just threw you into your own house, shut up" Glom Man targets Alex in the air and Alex jumps on air away from him and he misses then Glow man throws 5 fireballs rapidly at him and Alex dashes away. Alex jumps toward Glow man and Glow man dashes at Alex laughing "This is going to be your last look at me". Alex says "I'll do whatever it takes for me and everyone else to live." Glow man still dashing starts laughing with his mouth wide open and then they dash past each other with The Glow man struggling to breath. "Let's see how good your luck is now." The Glow man bursts in the air with flames and vanishes away.