The Young and Old Meet

"It's been 54 years till I actually met someone over here." The Old man said tapping on Alex's knee. "Wait, you've been here for 54 years?" Alex says surprised "I think go check the tally marks on the wall." The Old man says and then Alex turns his head and sees a bunch of tally marks from top to bottom on the wall. "How did you even get here?" Alex says "The Goodmen kept me over here when I tried to escape. I got all their information and tried running away but 4 of them caught me and trapped me in here. They must have forgotten about me by now." The Old Man looks up at the sewer exit. 'What year is it?" "2023" Alex looks feeling bad. "How old are you now?" The Old man attempts to stand "I don't even know, about 98." Alex looks at the Old man "We need to get you out of here." The Old Man laughs "Kid, this is where it all ends." "Wait, what are you talking about?" "I was known for stealing information and running off with it, one of the Chamber of Secrets" Alex looks surprised "YOU? A CHAMBER OF SECRETS" Alex says "Kid, I said keep it down." Alex gets gloomy again. "As I was saying I was one of the Chamber of Secrets, I was a doctor, I was known by many mostly for stealing information." The Old man reaches for something at his back. "This is my notebook, I wrote everything important in here and it all leads to the world ending." He hands Alex his notebook and Alex starts flipping through it. "Everyone of us used to have a notebook like this, the most valuable thing to all of us was our notebook's." The old man holds his chest and starts coughing harshly. "It's happening already." The Old Man says "My time has come." Alex looks at him nervously "What-" The Old Man's body falls on the floor still coughing "Look I wanted to go help the world not end by defeating the Regenerations, please do it for me. I'm now passing my legacy onto you, I'm happy I got to see someone before I go." The Old Man continues coughing but harder and harder each time. "Please Old Man don't leave me here." Alex says comforting him but he keeps coughing all of a sudden he stops.

Alex shook the Old Man slowly "Old Man?". There was no answer. The sewer opens up and Alex sees Lewis with blood on his face. Lewis jumps down "Grab my hand." Lewis says and Alex does so, and they fly together. Alex holds the notebook with him as he heads out thinking about the Old man. They both head out and go to the hotel. Lewis goes inside the hotel nervously and slams the door. Ava asks "What happened." Alex looked confused "What happened Lewis?" Lewis calms down "They are coming for us, a whole army, a whole nation, to the hotel. There's going to be war in here." Lewis says. "Ok let's go somewhere else" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "That's too late." Lewis says. Alex looks at the old man's notebook. "I must keep this no matter what happens" he says in his mind. The door got broke open and war started

TheOnlyWrite:
And that's it, its the end of this boring uncompleted book. If this book gets enough views I might just start making more updates, or just another story in the trash.