✨ SEMESTER BEGINS ✨ 3

Seonmi, Heeseung, and Jaeyun strolled along the riverbank, relishing the brief respite from the confines of Home School's imposing walls. Their conversation meandered, weaving threads of curiosity and camaraderie as they sought to unravel the mysteries surrounding their presence in this enigmatic institution.

Seonmi: We're lucky enough to have an open space to breathe.

Jaeyun: What's your name? I'm Jaeyun.

Seonmi: I'm Seonmi. Nice to know you. And you?

Heeseung: I'm Heeseung.

Jaeyun: Why did you two want to study here? You're scholarship students, aren't you?

Heeseung: I came because of my mom. What about you, Seonmi?

Seonmi: I'm here for myself. I lived at the orphanage. There's no chance for  me to study at any good school. I think this school can pave the way for me.

Jaeyun: Here? Don't you think this place is strange? It's full of weird rules. No school courses out there would involve getting students drugged.

Seonmi: But what's strange is that this place is your family. They knew full well what you would be facing here, but they still tried to pass the exam to let you study here.

Announcement: All Home School's GEN 6 students, please gather in the meeting room now. I repeat, all Home School's GEN 6 students, please gather in the meeting room now.

Heeseung: What? Where are others? Where have they been to?

Sunoo: Sunoo saw them escape from here. Do we call this skipping school?

Seonmi: Escaping? But it's the forest outside.

Jaeyun: True. They already warned us that it's dangerous, didn't they?

Jihyo: That's right. Do you think they're alright now? I think this forest is so frightening.

Hye Kyo: I have an important matter to inform you of. Your friends escaped from Home School. This is against our rule 5, so all of you must take responsibility.

Heeseung: How do we take responsibility?

Hye Kyo: You must search for them and bring them back to Home School.

Jaeyun: Pardon? Why do we have to search for them? It's the duty of Masters, isn't it?

Heeseung: We just moved here. We aren't familiar with the route. If we search for them in the forest, we might get lost too.

Yoomi: Master, you told us yourself that the forest is dangerous, didn't you? Why are you making us go there? We aren't even the ones trying to escape.

Hye Kyo: It's because it is your responsibility. According to rule 6, every student must be responsible for each other's life. As GEN 6 students, all of you are friends with each other.

As the weary group trudged through the dense foliage of the forest, exhaustion weighed heavy upon their shoulders, each step a testament to their dwindling resolve. Ni-Ki's weary voice broke the silence, his words echoing the collective fatigue that permeated the group.

Ni-Ki: How many hours have we been walking? It has been ages, hasn't it?

Nayeon: When can we get out of this forest.

Sumin: Hey guys!! Can we take some rest? I can't go on anymore.

Jungwon: Right. Let's take some rest now. I really can't continue.

Sunghoon: Will you guys rest to let Masters find you here, huh?

Ni-Ki: Come on. Let's go now. Hurry up.