✨DUCK✨

In the brisk morning air, the GEN6 students gathered at the designated spot for their morning workout session, led by Master Hyo Seop. The anticipation in the air was palpable as they awaited instructions for their first task of the semester.

Hyo Seop: Good morning, all GEN6 students. I am Master Hyo Seop. I will be responsible for your morning workouts. From every Monday to Friday, you all will meet here at this time to work out with me. Since today is the first day of the semester, I will let you start with something easy. Running for points. There will be 10 points to collect and 10 round to complete.

Sunghoon: What? 10 rounds? 

Nayeon: Isn't that too much, Master? 

Hyo Seop: I'm ordering you to do the easiest thing. *smirking* So, do it. *playing the whistle* Go! Run! Bora, Ni-Ki, run!

With a sharp blow of his whistle, Master Hyo Seop set the students into motion, their feet pounding against the ground as they embarked on their first challenge of the semester. 

Hyo Seop: Go!!..... Everyone faster!!.....  Hurry!!.....  Jungwon, why are you looking back?!! Go!!..... Faster everyone!! *crossed Checkpoint 1* Okay, faster!!............. Run everyone!! Don't walk!! *crossed Checkpoint 7* Faster!!..... Even Faster!! Don't be a baby!! 

While running, Yoomi started to feel dizzy. Whe

Nayeon: Yoomi. Are you okay?

Yoomi: I can't go on.

Hyo Seop: Get up. Get up. *picking up Yoomi* You can't stop unless I order you to. If anyone stops, I'll make you run 5 more rounds each!! *looking at Yoomi* Now, go.

Nayeon: *glaring at Hyo Seop* Come on, Yoomi. Hurry!! *crossed Checkpoint 10*

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As the morning workout session concluded, the students returned to Home School, their appetites whetted by their exertions. The students eagerly took their seats at the dining table, their hunger apparent as they awaited the first taste of the morning's meal.

Rowoon: Please enjoy your most delicious meal. *bow*

Jongseong: *scoff* How delicious can it be? I'm telling you, my tatebuds are special. *after tasting the food* Damn. It's really good. 

Jungwon: Really?

With Jongseong's endorsement, the rest of the students eagerly dug into their breakfast, savoring the flavors and enjoying the meal together.

Jongseong: Master Rowoon, can I get one more?

Sunghoon: Me too, please. *other students nod in agreement, indicating their desire for more.*

Rowoon: *smiling warmly* No one will get more or less than each other. Everyone will get the same amount of food.