✨SEMESTER BEGINS✨4

Amidst the dense foliage of the forest, Seonmi and Nayeon's voices echoed fruitlessly, their calls for Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Sumin met with only silence.

Seonmi: Jungwon!! Sumin!!

Nayeon: Ni-Ki!! Can you hear us??!!

Seonmi: Jungwon!! Sumin!!

Nayeon: I just don't understand. Why aren't Masters helping us search for them? How could they let us do this on our own in the forest?

Sunoo: Head Master mentioned that, according to Rule 6, every student must be responsible for each other's life.

Nayeon: But that shouldn't be the reason they forced responsibility on us, right?

Doubts crept in as Nayeon questioned the absence of assistance from the Masters in their search.

As the group pressed on, Seonmi's senses tingled with unease, a primal instinct warning her of an unseen observer.

*Crackling*

The crackling underbrush and fleeting glimpses of movement stirred fear in their hearts, prompting Heeseung's skepticism amidst the eerie silence of the forest.

Seonmi: Guys, do you feel something?

Heeseung: What is it?

Seonmi: I feel someone has been following us.

Nayeon: A ghost? Or a tiger?

Sunoo: Huh!!! Ahh... Tibet!

Seonmi: I think it's someone.

Nayeon: Someone?

Heeseung: But there's nothing around.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sumin: Tch. Why are they walking fast? Ow!!

Ni-Ki: Why did you shout? You scared me.

Sumin: I shouldn't have come with you guys. I should have returned to Home School with Nayeon.

Ni-Ki: Hey, it's your decision, isn't it?

Sumin: Who would have thought man like you would suck at this?

Ni-Ki: What can a woman like you do then apart from complaining?

Sumin: (pushing Ni-Ki) What's your problem with me complaining, huh?

Ni-Ki: (pushing Sumin back) Yah!!

Sumin: (pushing Ni-Ki again) Why?

As the tension simmered between Sumin and Ni-Ki, their bickering echoed through the forest, a discordant symphony amidst the rustling leaves and crackling twigs.

Jungwon: Hey, enough!

Ni-Ki: Look at her.

Jungwon: (pushing Ni-Ki) Asshole, I said, stop.

Sumin's frustration bubbled to the surface, regret gnawing at her decision to accompany Jungwon and Ni-Ki into the depths of the unknown. Amidst the chaos, a pungent odor assaulted their senses, the stench of death permeating the air. Jungwon's discovery of a lifeless squirrel sent a shiver down their spines, fear gripping their hearts as primal instincts urged them to flee.

Jungwon: Hmm. Do you smell something?

Ni-Ki: What smell?

Jungwon: Ew!

*Ahhhhhhh*

Jungwon: Hey, run!!

Sumin: (falls down) Ouch!! Hey, wait for me. Yah!!