✨DUCK✨3

Nayeon: Pierre!

Sunghoon: Where could they possibly go?

Nayeon: Pierre, my baby!

Jongseong: Asparagus!

Jaeyun: Bo 2!

Sunghoon: The forest is so big. How are we going to find them?

Heeseung: Do you think they could've gone that way?

Seonmi: Where are they?

Nayeon: Seonmi, let's look over there. Pierre!!

As the students called out the names of their beloved ducklings, the forest echoed with their anxious voices, each one a testament to their growing concern.

On the other side, Jihyo, Yoomi, and Sumin were on their own search mission, but their efforts were not quite in harmony.

Yoomi: Little ducklings, where are you?

Sumin: Have you found them?

Jihyo: No.

Sumin: Hurry up and find them. It's your fault. I shouldn't have asked you to take care of my duck. You're so irresponsible..... Ow. Why are you staring at my face? Hurry up and find them. Ahhh. It's so hot.

Yoomi: Little ducklings.

Jihyo: Quack! Quack! Quack! Come out, baby ducks.

The students of Home School returned empty-handed, their quest to find their missing ducks unsuccessful. Hunger and disappointment weighed heavily on them.

Jungwon: Hey, you're back. Did you find them?

Sunghoon: No.

Jongseong: Where's the food? Where is it all gone?

Ni-Ki: Master Rowoon put it away.

Sunghoon: Huh? He didn't even think to keep some food for us?

Seonmi: We're 10 minutes late. I guess Master Rowoon had to follow the rules.

Sumin: Seriously, are they going to let us kids starve to death? Are they crazy?

Jungwon: *chuckle* Stop, girls. Don't complain yet. I've secretly kept you some bread. There are 6 pieces, just enough for you.

Sunghoon: Enough? How? You see there are 10 of us.

Ni-Ki: They're enough for the girls.

Jungwon and Ni-Ki distributing the breads to the girls.

Jungwon: Sorry. This is all we could hide.

Ni-Ki: You guys hang in there.

Seonmi: Thanks..... How about we share half of our bread so the guys could eat too? Eating a little each is better than starving. That way, we can have more energy to keep looking for the ducklings.

Jungwon: Why would you share with them? You're wasting it.

Nayeon: Sure. No problem.

Sumin gives half of her bread to Jaeyun, but somehow Nayeon felt really bad. So she sat down and started eating her own bread.

Sumin: You can have it.

Jaeyun: Thanks.

Yoomi gave half of her bread to Heeseung, Jihyo to Jongseong and Seonmi to Sunghoon.

Seonmi: Let's eat quickly and get back to looking for the ducks.

Seonmi: See? I told you to get Bo 1 and Bo 2 to get inside.